Chapter 68

Edited

Aiden

Did you like the song?

comments:

Edwin: That lip piercing in the MV tho (¬‿¬ )

Aiden: @Edwin ❤ ❤ ❤

Joe: Yo yo yo! This is so swag!

Aiden: @Joe Don't pretend like you haven't listened to it 100 times already!

Brad: Hyo and Patrick did some dope job making this beat.

Aiden: @Brad What about the lyrics I wrote for it?? -_-

Brad: @Aiden Your lyrics are always the best!

Aiden: @Brad The dance you choreographed for us is the best as well ^^

Ian: @Joe You traitor!!! You said you haven't listened to it!!!

Joe: @Ian I can explain T_T

Ian: @Joe NO. You've lost your chance.

Aiden: @Joe @Ian Get this fluffy argument out of my sight.

Max: That's my brother for y'all. *mic drop*

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Brad

My man @Aiden just dropped a new single. Make sure to check it out!

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Fan's reaction:

What the fuck was even going on in the MVlol???

So apparently we survived through the whole teaser photo in hopes to see a white-haired Aiden BUT HE DYED HIS HAIR BACK TO BLACK! No, I'm NOT here! I'm hiding in MY closet CRYING, Aiden!

ISTG!! Idc about his hair. Have you seen the comments under his latest update??? The way he and Brad kept complimenting each other and then Brad uploaded a very intimate and friendly selfie from them both (they looked like a couple omfg!) and then there was fucking IAN commenting there and Aiden replied!!! Didn't they break up!!?? And who is even that other guy Aiden replied to with a heart emoji?!!!!??!!

zgfkwcnAiden just posted this selfie with Brad on Twitter and said, "Thanks for always helping me make killer choreos."

Are they seriously hinting at something??!!!!???

Ok so I checked out @Edwin's page and OMG! Is he a model??? The aesthetics!! Also, is he the guy we were all going insane over a few days back?...

ISTG! How can everyone around Aiden be just as freaking god-like as he himself?!? LOOK AT THIS EDWIN GUY!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

It doesn't matter who he is or is not dating, shut up and go stream the song!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? T_T Aiden are you dating again? T_T I thought I finally had a chance T_T

***

MISMATCH SQUAD

Finn: Den

Aiden!

Aiden and Brad, get your asses here.

Brad: Den is probably on the plane rn, what is it?

Finn: Oh nothing, just that the internet thinks you and Den are dating

Brad: What...??

Finn: Yeah, the fans have pretty productive minds and have linked the pictures the two of you uploaded with the compliments you gave each other and have shipped you.

Ian: LOL imagine the two of them together! The bed would break :v

Brad: Ian! N.O.!

This is so stupid! Why are they assuming something like that?!

Finn: People tend to have boring lives and these things are entertaining to them.

Max: Someone please tell my brother to call his boyfriend. I have a test coming up and this koala won't get off of me.

Brad: Edwin, get off Max and come to practice already.

Edwin: Oh look! It's my boyfriend's boyfriend!

Brad: *rolls eyes*

Joe: Dad will NeVeR learn how to use emoGEEZ properly *sigh*

***

Aiden read the messages as soon as they landed. He couldn't believe that fans were assuming he and Brad were a couple. Who even would top when they were both dominant as fuck!! Shit, that wasn't the right thing to think about.

He called Edwin, and the younger reassured him he was really fine with this whole thing. Aiden asked one last time if he really was ready for them to go public, and Edwin was positive. So Aiden did what he wanted to do for a while now. He posted a picture of Edwin. More precisely, a picture of Edwin and Max sleeping next to each other. The caption: My two adorable babies.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Guys! GUYS! Aiden updated his Instagram AGAIN with the picture of the guy we've been talking about ALL DAY! He probably is really DATING this guy and because we were being suspicious about him and Brad, he uploaded this to tell us he is dating this Edwin guy and not Brad???!!!????!!

Remember the IG live Aiden had a couple of days ago, and he suddenly started counting with his fingers? Was he counting the number of his boyfriends? :D

Right in front of my salad...! T_T