Chapter 97

Leaving Finn's newborn was harder than they had thought. Ari had just been born and the three of them had to leave right after.

The world tour had never been better, though. Aiden had expected to have lost many fans, but it seemed that he had instead gained way more with how all of the super big stadiums were filled with them. And then the very best part was having the love of his life by his side on the stage and along the tour. He could barely contain himself from just kissing and squishing the hell out of Edwin the times he was dancing perfectly and with extra sexiness. He had been worried about his boyfriend's reaction to the fans and the times they touched him but in the end, it was him who was quite aware of the way some of the audience ate Edwin up with their eyes or when he wore a very hot outfit on their walks around the city after the concerts and people would check him out from head to toe. Aiden did NOT like that. At all.

***

MISMATCH SQUAD

Ian: What's with all the proposals recently?! Is it some kind of wedding season or something?! Six of my employees are going to get married this year!

Joe: It was Valentine's day a few months ago. The ratio of unplanned children is probably high.

Finn: I was going to say I feel attacked, but then again that IS how I got married in the first place so.

Edwin: At least you and Clara really love each other.

Some people just get married because of that and then completely ruin the kid's life in the process.

Max: But like, when are y'all gonna get married?

Brad: Who exactly are you referring to?

Max: All of you.

Brad: Well, I don't have any plans any time soon.

It's barely half a year since Mia and I know each other.

Don't wanna rush anything. Maybe after 4-5 years. If we were still going strong, that is.

Edwin: Really? I always thought you would be the kind to propose as fast as they could! What a surprise! My personality reading skills are getting weak. Shit.

Brad: That kind of person would be your very own boyfriend actually.

Edwin: Aiden? haha. Very funny.

He doesn't believe in marriage. Says it's just a useless piece of paper that involves the government even further into our personal lives.

Max: Sounds to me more like, in case of a divorce, he doesn't wanna split his money in half.

Ian: :v No one roasts Aiden as bad as his own brother does.

Brad: But what about you Edwin?

Do you wanna get married someday?

Edwin: I don't know. Never really thought about it.

When you're gay and living in a country that doesn't allow same-sex marriage, there's really not much to think about anyway.

Finn: But like, hypothetically, if you could, would you wanna?

Edwin: I mean... would be nice to have a ring that shows you're each other's forever!

Joe: 'each other's forever'