6: Maids Trouble

Aria POV:

Clara showed Maya and I our duty post. How I wish once I'm done with this kitchen duty I could go assist Maya in the garden but your post is your post.

I've stayed in this palace for two days and I'm so desperate to return back home. I'm wondering how mother, father and brother is doing. No more story tales will be told to me, no more jokes will be said to make me laugh. Life here is so boring.

I was brought back to reality when a regular maid tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me see it was Sarah, she was the nicest to me when we first met in the royal kitchen.

"Yeah". I answered.

"Please help me pour some water into the glass cups, in minutes I'm going to serve lunch to the highnesses". Sarah said and I rushed to do so.

In minutes she placed the cups of water on a tray and went straight to the royal dinning room.

After thirty minutes she came back to the kitchen with the remnant of the food they prepared for the king and queen. They only ate quarter of the food and Sarah wasn't happy.

"The more quantity of food we prepare the more quantity of food they remain, today is even worse". Sarah complain and I just kept staring at her.

If I could remember 2 days ago I told the maids in this kitchen, that the way they're preparing the food won't be so pleasant to the king and queen but no, they all shouted at me and told me all such of nonsense. They should suffer it everyone should suffer it even me.

It's either their food has stone or the ingredient didn't dissolve well, it can be salty or pep perish which is going to make you drink a gallon of water.

I walked up to Sarah and took the plates of food from her and took a spoon of the rice. It was completely tasteless this time. Now this is added to their bad cooking.

"How's it?" Sarah asked with hopeful eyes

"It's not bad". I lied and Sarah noticed I was lying. She tried to say something but another maid spoke up.

"We don't have time to listen to her, Lets make the dinner food better than this". She said. If I can recall her name is Lucy .

Lucy have never liked me since I got into this kitchen. Funny enough. She isn't the head in this kitchen, Sarah is. But Lucy controls everyone except me. I hate listening to people like her.

I left the kitchen heading to where I'll assist Tianna and her girls in cleaning the royal floor. I got a mop and started to mop the part they have swept and that's when Tianna and her girls arrived.

"If it isn't Aria of a girl... being hardworking. Wearing a scarf on your head all the time makes you look a retched old woman". She said insultingly.

Ignore her Aria she's trouble, If you reply back it will all turn out to be maids trouble. You already had maids trouble in the kitchen so avoid it here. Avoid maids trouble here Aria.

"Ain't I speaking to you fool". She insulted once more.

Ignore her Aria even though it pains, Ignore.

"Stop ignoring me and speak coward". She shouted triggering my anger.

"And that's how pathetic you're at this moment". I said calmly still cleaning the floor.

"Who are you to call me names". She asked angrily.

"I've got no time for wasted material like you". I replied with a smirk plastered on my lips.

"You stupid human". She shouted and pushed me.

I stubbled a little, walked towards her and kicked her out of anger.

She fell to the floor with a tints of shock and that shock turned to anger.

"Hold her down".

She order the rest of the 4 maids to do so and they did.

Tianna got up from the ground and approached me as she intend to slap me across the face.

"Don't you dear".

A familiar voice ordered, I turned to the right to see it was Clara and Maya approaching us.

"Go mind your business pig and stop giving useless orders".

Tianna spoke and in seconds Clara expression changed completely to anger. Clara walked up to Tianna and held her by her maid uniform ready to disfigure her face when we all heard

"Don't touch her".

We all turned to the right to see another maiden around Clara's age walking towards us.

"And give me a reason why I shouldn't do so Nora". Clara still in motion do what will calm her anger.

I'm confused here, the way Clara stares at the maid called Nora, she stares at her with hatred and annoyance. What's going on here? What kind of maids trouble is this?

"Let her go, now". Nora warns and Clara threw Tianna on the floor.

"Now let Aria go".

Clara order Tianna girls to do so and they threw me towards the floor but before I could hit the floor Maya caught me and I was thankful for that.

"Don't cross path with my girls". Nora warns.

"I should be the one telling you and girls not to do same with mine". Clara argued.

"And why should I do so". Nora argued back.

"Don't taste my patience Nora, don't".

Clara warned deadly and Nora said no more and left with her girls. Something is really wrong here.

I shouldn't have argued back to start all this tantrum. I don't like any of this and I feel something bad might stir up soon. I've had enough of this maids trouble.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thanks for reading guys.
It seems the story Is getting better by the day 😁
There must be a bitter past about Nora and Clara.
💙💙💙💙.

Drop a vote ❤