Secret - (Ms. Park x Fem!Reader)

Small Clarification: Ms. Park- 21 / Reader- 17.
4 years age gap. (please don't attack me T^T)

(Not purposely requested but 2 people wanted it: ShenReading & Gx_ldii)

' Y/N's POV '

I was about to leave the class with On-jo and I-sak, Ms. Park called me as the 3 of us looked back.

"Yes Ms. Park?" I asked, She looked at her laptop for a second for before she talked again.

"Meet me at my office after you eat" She said in a serious stone making me nervous.

"Yes Ms." She nodded "You can go now" The 3 of us left the classroom as On-jo and I-sak looked at me confused.

"Did you do something?" On-jo asked me.

"I mean, your always with us all the time, there's no way you did something wrong" I-sak then said.

"That's true" On-jo nodded at her bestfriends reply, she looked at me again with widen eyes.

"Or did you do something bad after we all left the school, you probably do something bad and Ms. Park found out" she said pointing a finger at me as we almost reached the cafeteria.

I looked at her with a 'wtf' look "i didn't do anything bad, i just dont know why, She probably just wanted to tell me something" i replied to her.

She just nodded "Do you want us to accompany you?" I-sak said sitting down in a vacant seat.

I shook my head taking out my lunch in my bag "No thanks, i can handle it alone" i said opened my lunch box.

After i finished eating i told I-sak and On-jo to look after my bag, they nodded and i walked to Ms. Park's office.

I nervously reached over the doorknob, i turned it and slowly entered.

I closed the door, "Y/N" i heard Ms. Park called me.

I looked behind me seeing Ms. Park focus on her computer "Yes..?" i said nervously.

I heard her small chuckle "Don't need to be nervous love" she said with a small smile.

"I'm not in trouble am i?" i asked slowly walking towards her.

She shook her said and gestured me to come beside her.

I went beside her "You didn't finish your assignment, and the other words are spelled wrong, some words even looked jumbled" she pause looking at me as i just started at the computer screen with my assignment in.

"Did you finish this at night? Or did you fall asleep while doing this?" she asked and reached for my hand caressing it.

I looked at her "Is both an answer?" i said slowly as she slightly chuckled "finish this then i'll grade it".

I nodded she pulled me to sit on her lap and gestured me to finish it.