What they like the most about you

What they like the most about you:

Ms. Park-

- Your energy

- You demonstrate to soccer players if they accidentally made a wrong move.

- It was also a way for you to show your hyper energy.

- Sometimes she will she you running and jumping from the field to the Locker room.

On-jo-

- Your smile.

- She was in a bad mood, once she saw you with a a big smile in your face her mood immediately lit up.

- Seeing you with a big smile in your face always make her feel beter.

- She will always find a way to just make you smile whether it's stupid or embarrassing it will always be worth it to see that smile.

Nam-ra-

- Your hands.

- She loves hand holding.

- If she's bored in class waiting for the next teacher she will always grab your hands and carress it or just play with your fingers.

- She was finish writing her notes and when she looked at you still busy she took your unoccupied hand and placed it on her cheek.

- She also loves pinky holding while in class or studying.

I-sak-

- Your laugh.

- whether it will be a loud laugh or a small giggle it will always make her heart flutter.

- She once told a joke she head some muffled laughs beside her.

- She saw your hand over your mouth as you were trying to stop your laughter.

Na-yeon-

- Your hair

- *Cough* Despise *Cough*,*Cough* 004 *Cough*
(If you read my Despise book then you know)

- She always love on your hair is (Hair type) :straight/curly/wavy etc.

- You were sleepy and she let's you rest on her shoulder.

- You woke up to her hands playing with your hair while she was writing on her notebook.

Ha-ri-

- Your skills

- She once made a bet if you manage to score a 10 she will treat you dinner.

- You ended up winning the bet as you stared at a stunned Ha-ri.

- She said if you scored another 10 she will get your lunch tomorrow.

- As again you won that one.

Mi-jin-

- Your Eyes.

- She always love to stare at your eyes any chance she gets.

- She would move your hair to get a better look at it,

(If you wear glasses)

- She takes off your glasses to get a better look at them.

- You once thought she took your glasses to tease you but she said 'You have beautiful eyes' made that thought gone.

————
A/N: Give me oneshot request >:'( I'm bored here :[