01|| Two Converging Lives

Wildheart-a wildheart is someone who stays happy despite what they have been through.

•|•|•|•|•

At a colourful building with crowds of people coming out, some wearing nose masks, a group of people in suits were walking out and a woman in suit followed behind carrying an award in her hands.

On it is written 'Sienna Kosoko' 'best criminal lawyer.'

"We did well today everyone" A dark skinned man said happily, "the firm was recognized in front of all the people, it felt so wonderful."

"This calls for a celebration" A fair woman said and turned to the slightly brown skinned woman behind. "Attorney Sienna, you won today so shouldn't you treat us."

"Sorry I can't, I don't want to stress myself by going out again" Sienna said apologetically except she had an blank face on. That did not make her look apologetic at all.

"Why do you always do this?" A fair man in the group said upset but a dark skinned woman shoved him and smiled sweetly at Sienna.

"It's okay Attorney Sienna, go ahead and rest." Tiwa, the woman said and Sienna nodded and left. She entered a car parked close by and drove away.

Everyone scowled and glared freely when she was gone. "Attorney Sienna is really a mood killer" Amaechi, the fair man said, "why doesn't she want to celebrate something good?"

"I have never seen Attorney Sienna celebrate anything apart from Mr. Olayinka's birthday" a brown skinned man said, "I don't think she likes events."

"I think she is just so proud, we have been working together for more than three years and she is still the same" Sharon, the fair woman said upset.

"There is a reason she is the star lawyer though, she is annoyingly efficient" Ahmed, the dark skinned man grudgingly admitted. The rest grumbled in agreement.

An elderly man walked towards them from a group of similar men and the group immediately clammed up. "Where is Attorney Sienna?" he asked.

"Attorney Sienna left, you know she never stays Mr. Olayinka" Rotimi, the brown skinned boy said and Mr. Olayinka sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"She hasn't changed one bit" Amaechi said, "if anything, she has gotten colder and surlier than before."

Mr. Olayinka shot him a questioning look and Amaechi realized his slip. Everyone shot him a glare and nasty look and Mr. Olayinka chuckled.

"What have I told you about discussing Attorney Sienna? It's not nice to talk about your workmate behind their back" Mr. Olayinka scolded amused and the group sulked guiltily.

"But why did you hire Attorney Sienna if she is so bad at teamwork?" Jane, another woman in the group asked curiously, "I mean, I don't think she can stand us and we've been working alongside her for more than three years."

"Despite how bad she is at being social, she is efficient and hardworking." Mr. Olayinka said with a smile, "besides, despite how long you have spent by Attorney Sienna's side, you don't even know a scratch of her."

"Come, let's go" Mr. Olayinka said, "I will treat you."

"Yes!" the group cheered and began praising Mr. Olayinka. He laughed and they entered their cars and drove off.