Don't Go Breaking My New Girl 3

(In Henry's house; Piper is pulling a large brown sack with her as she climbs down the stairs. Henry comes in the front door with his mother)

Mrs Hart: "It's okay, sweetie. She's definitely upset and that's why she won't take any of your calls."

Henry: "but she said she wouldn't go on the date. She agreed to it."

Mrs Hart: "because she knows then you'll  get upset."

Henry: "yeah but the only reason i'm upset is because Randy Cover Songs is hitting on my girl and trying to win her over with music and expensive shrimp."

Piper: (panting) "Henry. If you knew anything about being a gentleman, you'd relieve me of this sack."

Mrs Hart: (concerned) "Piper, what's in the sack?"

Piper: (lets go of the sack as Henry walks over to help) "Merchandise and memorabilia!"

Henry: (groans and strains as he pulls the sack) "how much merchandise is in here?"

Piper: (chuckles) "you have no idea! I want to sell those off and with Rock Bottom Randy around, i am gonna make bank!"

Mrs Hart: "isn't Mr Randy Man in Bordertown? You'll have to go all the way there to sell these."

Henry: (drops the sack grudgingly) "Yeah Piper, mom's got a point. Nobody would buy merchandise or whatever is in here unless that dork is here in town and personally, i don't want him anywhere near Swellview."

Piper: (chuckles lightly) "ah! Family! Family, simpleminded family. I already thought it through. Do you think i convinced Charlotte to go on that date with Randy for nothing?"

Henry: "maybe you thought it through but...... YOU DID WHAT?"

Mrs Hart: "Piper!"

Piper: (shrugs and faces Henry) "Yeah, sorry dawg but i had to borrow your girlfriend. I just want publicity and cha-ching, money rolls in."

Henry: (pulls out his phone and dials Charlotte) "Charlotte is a couple of miles away from Swellview on a date with a total stranger and all you care about is cash."

Piper: "duh!"

Henry: (agitated) "she's not picking up!"

Mrs Hart: "that's because it's you that's calling!"

Henry: "mom, you call her! Please, call her!"

Piper: (tries to snatch the phone from her mother) "hey, don't ruin date night with Randy!"

Mrs Hart: (looks up from her phone) "her number's out of reach."

Henry: (dashes for the door) "I have a bad feeling about this."

Mrs Hart: "Henry, where are you going?"

Henry: "I'm going to save my girlfriend from a total stranger!" (leaves)

(Piper dashes for the door too)

Mrs Hart: "and where are you going?"

Piper: "I'm going to save my money from my crazy brother!" (Leaves)

Mrs Hart: (stares at the sack) "Well, i guess i better save the stairs from that sack!"

(The scene closes)