Prank Day In Swellview 2

(Piper is in the kitchen, stirring the contents of a pot. Her mother comes in, stares and crosses her arms.)

Mrs Hart: "Piper? What are you doing?

Piper: "Oh, hi, mom. It's Prank Day In Swellview so I'm making a soup-splosive."

Mrs Hart: "A what?"

Piper: "A soup-splosive! It's soup that explodes. I'm gonna prank Dad."

Mrs Hart: "Honey, isn't that a bit. . .?"

(Piper raises her eyebrows with a stern yet mocking look on her face)

Mrs Hart: (Excitedly walks over) "Oh, who am I kidding? Let's get this prank on. What's the plan?"

Piper: (Smiling) "I want this to be the biggest prank yet so I'm gonna get the whole thing on camera. Look!" (Points to several mini cameras positioned around the house)

Mrs Hart: "Where did you get money to buy all those cameras?"

Piper: "Uh, that's not important. What's important is that when dad gets back home from The Spring Club and turns the doorknob, he's going to trip a few wires that are connected to those pins that'll poke a lot of holes into my soup-splosive balloon above the door, and splash – brown soup confetti."

Mrs Hart: "Oh wow, can I record it on my phone?"

Piper: "Sure thing, but don't post it until after I do. I wanna get tons of viewers."

(Three men walk in through the backdoor, startling Mrs Hart)

Mrs Hart: (With a hand on her chest) "Piper, who are these people?"

Piper: "They're gonna help me set up the soup-splosive up there." (Runs to the kitchen) "Guys, the soup's over here."

(The men lift the soup off the stove and fill a big balloon with then use special equipment to hoist it above the door)

Mrs Hart: (still concerned) "The soup's not hot, is it Piper?"

Piper: (rolls her eyes) "It's not, alright. Now, will you please tip these men so they can leave and we can act like we've not been up to anything, until dad comes home?"

(Mrs Hart reluctantly tips the men and they leave. Her and Piper put the house in order and sit, waiting for Jake.)

Henry: (Walks in the door) "Hey guys, What's the. . ." (The wire trips and the soup explodes, splashing all over him. Piper and mom gasp, then laugh at a soup covered Henry)

Henry: "Ohhh, what am I covered in?"

Piper: (Laughing) "You just got soup confettied."

Mrs Hart: (Also laughing) "Sweetheart, that prank was meant for your father."

Henry: (visibly irritated) "Soup-splosive?"

Piper: (Still laughing) "Yeah. I got it all on video."

Henry: "What? You can't post that, Piper."

Piper: "Watch me!" (Runs away)

Henry: (Groans) "I'm all sticky and now, I gotta shower." (He walks in calculated steps up the stairs)

(Mr Hart walk in at that moment.)

Mr Hart: "Happy Prank Day, everybody!"

Mrs Hart: "Ohhh, you're back."

Mr Hart: (looks around) "Did something happen here?"

Mrs Hart: "Henry got caught in a prank that was meant for you."

Mr Hart: "A prank for me?"

Mrs Hart: "Yes, you were supposed to be covered in brown soup when you walked in the door."

Mr Hart: "What? No fair, I always wanted to lick brown soup off my shirt."

Mrs Hart: "Well, Henry's not happy about being covered in soup. You can go lick his shirt."

Mr Hart: (His face lights up) "Henry. Don't wash your shirt just yet. I gotta lick the soup off it."

(He heads upstairs and the scene closes)