The Painting Thief 2

(In the Man Cave)

Ray: (Eating popcorn) "So, who's this Cole guy that everybody won't shut up about?"

Charlotte: (Rolls her eyes) "He's an artist. He made the coolest paintings in the world, and he's super cute too, and super rich. That's why nobody would shut up about him."

Henry: "Ray, remember that painting you wanted so bad that you ordered online, but it never came?"

Ray: "Ah, yeah yeah. That painting was amazing, but I never got it, so, it's stupid."

Charlotte: "Cole Collins painted it!"

Ray: (Sits up and spills the popcorn) "The dude everybody won't shut up about painted The Superhero Tower?"

Henry: "Sure thing, buddy."

Ray: "How come nobody ever told me about this?"

Henry: "Uh, because you clearly told us. . ."

Charlotte: (Imitates Ray) "The painter doesn't matter, it's the painting that does."

Ray: "Oh yeah, that was an epic quote though." (To Charlotte) "Did you write it down?"

(Charlotte rolls her eyes and walks over to the auto snack machine)

Henry: "Earlier today, there was an art exhibit. My little sister drove us there. I've never seen so many people gather for the sake of art before."

Ray: "People never gather for the sake of art. They only gather for stupid reasons."

Charlotte: "Of course, people will only gather for stupid reasons, like that time you joined the protest on coupons for free Yogurt."

(Schwoz and Jasper come down the elevator with giant bubble wraps)

Henry: "Did you know Charlotte submitted a piece today? It was amazing."

Ray: (Frowns) "Wait, I didn't know Charlotte knows how to paint."

Jasper: "You don't even know Charlotte's last name let alone her painting skills."

Ray: (Scoffs) "Of course, I know of Charlotte's painting skills. I simply forgot."

Schwoz: (Puts the wraps down) "Uh huhn, what's her last name then?"

Ray: "Hmm?"

Henry: "What's her last name then?"

Ray: (Hesitates and then stutters) "Her last name, I believe is, Charrrr.  . . Latte!"

Charlotte: "My last name isn't Latte."

Ray: (Snaps his fingers) "It's Hart!"

Henry: "Dude, that's my last name."

Ray: "It's Dunlop."

Jasper: "That's my last name."

Charlotte: "So, you remember Henry and Jasper's last names, but you don't even know mine?"

Ray: (Looks away and brightens up at the bubble wraps) "Hey look, Schwoz brought bubble wraps."

(They all cheer and begin to pop the wraps, but Charlotte sits on the control chair to look at the message on her phone)

Charlotte: (worried) "Oh, no!" (Looks at the others jumping on the wraps) "Guys?"

Ray: "Bubble party!"

Henry: "Stomping the bubbles on the bubble wraps."

Schwoz: "Popping the bubbles with my feet!"

Charlotte: (Yells) "You guys!"

(They stop and stare at her)

Henry: "What is it?"

Ray: "Yeah Charlotte, quit interrupting bubble wrap party time."

Charlotte: "Someone stole my painting."

Schwoz: "Oh, no!"

Ray: "Relax, it's just your dumb painting!"

Charlotte: "And six more expensive paintings made by Cole Collins."

Ray: "That painting stealing dummy is going down. Nobody touches Cole's paintings, except Cole himself. . . and me when I order it online."

Charlotte: "You gotta help me get them back, or else my piece won't get the chance to have Cole's signature on it."

Henry: (Picks up his gumball and taps Ray, who pulls his own from his pocket) "We blow a bubble in one whiff. . ."

Ray: "And catch the painting thief."

Henry: "Nice!"

(They transform into Captain Man and Kid Danger then go up the tubes)

Schwoz: (Spreads out another wrap) "Bubble wraps?"

Jasper: "Bubble party!"

Charlotte: "Popping the bubbles with my feet!"

(Scene closes)