Piper Gets A Bonafide Marker 3

(In the living room, a ton of young people are seated chatting with one another while music plays in the background. Piper is seated on the single sofa, a boy is massaging her bare feet while she's on her phone. Sydney and Oliver are trying to get past the rude doorman, Mitch Bilsky.)

Sydney: (frustrated) "But we're all schoolmates. The invitation says “every student of Swellview Junior High” is welcome."

Mitch: "Yes, but i'm in charge of who goes in and I'm saying goodbye. (Waves his hand in Sydney's face)

Oliver: "Why don't you go ask Piper if you should let us in?"

Mitch: (looking reluctantly at both of them) "Alright. Wait out here!"

(As Mitch goes in, a bunch of other teenagers arrive followed by Captain Man and Kid Danger.)

Oliver: "Sydney, look. Its Captain Man."

Sydney: "Let's go say hi."

(Captain Man and Kid Danger make their way into the house)

Captain Man: "Hello young people of Swellview."

Teenager 1: "It's Captain Man and Kid Danger."

(Everyone gives a loud round of applause and cheers for them)

Piper: (to her masseuse) "Get lost you!" (excitedly stands up) "Captain Man and Kid Danger are in my house." (Picks up a horn and blows it to silence everyone)

Captain Man: "Hello Piper Hart. I'm Captain Man."

Piper: (clutches the horn in excitement) "You are!"

Kid Danger: "And i'm Kid Danger. Hi."

Captain Man: (dismissively waves his arm as he walks toward the couch) "Yeah yeah, and that guy too."

Piper: "What brings you guys to my house?"

Teenagers: (mumbling) "Yeah. why?"

Piper: (toots horn loudly and everyone flinches) "I get to ask the questions here."

Captain Man: "I'm here to have a private talk with you, the president of my fan club, the Man Fans. Ask all your friends to leave!"

Piper: (toots horn) "Alright, everybody get out!"

(The teenagers all leave hastily)

Piper: "Take a seat, Captain Man and Kid Danger."

(They all sit)

Captain Man: "Listen, Piper Hart. I heard you have acquired a bonafide marker on Twitflash."

Piper: "That is correct!" (Smiles widely)

Captain Man: "And that means you have successfully boarded the train to Celebrity town, just like me."

Kid Danger: "And me."

Captain Man: (dismissively) "Yeah yeah, nobody cares!"

Piper: "It's so much fun to be a celebrity. I get to cut to the front of any line."

Captain Man: "I know that feeling but the real reason why Kid Danger and I are here is because we wanna help you get even more followers for all of us on Twitflash."

Piper: (looking interested) "That is such a great idea. Let's do it!"

Kid Danger: "But we haven't told you what the plan is yet."

Captain Man: "Will you stop being such a fusspot all day?!"

Kid Danger: (confused and slightly agitated) "Okay when have I ever been a fusspot?"

Piper: "All day!"

Captain Man: (sighs) "Listen Piper, all we have to do is set up an interview."

Kid Danger: "An exclusive interview for Captain Man and Kid Danger."

Captain Man: "You get to interview Captain Man and Kid Danger exclusively."

Kid Danger: (slightly taps Captain Man) "Dude? Dude? Dude?"

Captain Man: "What is it, Kid?"

Kid Danger: "You just said what I just said."

Captian Man: "And what did you say?"

Kid Danger: "I mentioned that she gives us an exclusive Interview."

Captain Man: "So?"

Kid Danger: "So. . . you stole my idea. That's not cool man."

Captain Man: "See, this is exactly why you're such a fusspot."

Kid Danger: "What? I am not a fuss. . ."

Captain Man: "Yeah, you are too a fusspot!"

(The two begin to bicker, meanwhile Piper picks up her phone and begins to record the argument. Scene closes.)

Who doesn't love their little fights, eh? 😂

Please hit the vote star 'fore you scroll or swipe - whichever.