Piper Gets A Bonafide Marker 4

(In the Man Cave; Ray, Henry, Schwoz, Jasper and Charlotte are watching a video clip on the screen that is being replayed by Mary and Trent)

The clip

Captain Man: "I think your hair is shaped like a taco."

Kid Danger: "At least my hair looks like delicious Mexican food. Yours is like a great big clump of elephant poop."

Captain Man: (gasps extremely loudly) "How dare you insult the Man mane?"

Kid Danger: "You disrespected the Danger Mane first."

Captain Man: (points at Kid Danger's hair) "That's not mane, that's fur. Fur from a monkey's butt."

Kid Danger: "Monkeys don't have furry buttocks."

Captain Man: "Yes they do. You just haven't seen one."

Kid Danger: "Oh, oh and uh, you have?"

Captain Man: "Mmhmm, yes I have. My pet monkey had a furry butt."

Kid Danger: "You never owned a monkey for a pet."

Captain Man: "Yes I did, you just didn't get to meet him."

Kid Danger: "What was his name then?"

Captain Man: "Hmm?"

Kid Danger: "What was his name then?"

Captain Man: "Captain Furry Butt!"

Kid Danger: "Liar!"

Captain Man: "Did you just call me a liar?"

Kid Danger: "I did and you are cause you never owned a monkey named Captain Furry butt."

Captain Man: "I DID TOO!"

(Schwoz stops the clip and looks at Henry and Ray. Jasper and Charlotte do the same.)

Ray: "I can't believe Piper uploaded such an embarrassing clip of us."

Henry: "And gave it to the news people."

Charlotte: "Yeah. Now, the whole of Swellview is gonna know that Captain Man and Kid Danger are two big babies who fight all the time."

Jasper: "On the bright side, that was an exclusive interview."

(Ray glares at Jasper then his phone beeps)

Ray: "Hey, look at this. I've got a hundred more followers on Twitflash."

Charlotte: "What?" (Goes over to stare at Ray's phone screen)

Henry: (phone beeps and he reaches for it in his back pocket) "Now, my phone's beeping too. (Stares at the screen) "Whoa! I got a thousand extra followers."

Jasper: "No way!"

Henry: "Look at this."

(The group stare at Henry and Ray's phone)

Schwoz: "You should be thanking Henry's sister."

Ray: "Piper?"

Schwoz: (sarcastically) "No, Jennifer Lopez." (rolls his eyes)

Henry: "You don't have to be sarcastic about it, Schwoz."

Ray: "Why should we have to thank Piper for anything. She humiliated us."

Charlotte: "No, you, Captain Man, (points at Ray) and you, (points at Henry) Kid Danger, humiliated yourselves. Piper just got it on video. That's all."

Jasper: "And plus, you guys always humiliate yourselves, like always."

Schwoz: "Yeah, and the only reason we don't get it all on vee-doe is because we don't care." (snickers mockingly)

Charlotte: "The point is, Piper only showed the world—"

Henry: "And by "the world", you mean Swellview?"

Jasper: (to Henry) "Dude, quit being such a prissy fusspot."

Henry: "Oh my gad!" (Pinches his nose bridge)

Charlotte: ". . . Piper showed everyone what Captain Man and Kid Danger do on days when they're not fighting crime."

Jasper: "And that is fighting yourselves." (Clicks tongue) "How disgraceful a thing to see from two very respected public figures."

(A minute of reflective silence is observed as melodies play to soften the atmosphere)

Ray: (super excited) "I got a hundred more followers on Twitflash."

Henry: "I got a thousand more followers on Twitflash."

(They high five each other and dance while waving their phones in front of the others' faces.)

Charlotte: "Why do we even try so hard?"

Jasper: "I don't know!"

Schwoz: (staring at the dancing duo) "Such an odd thing to watch."

(Scene closes. The End)

Alright. Guys, this is the end of the first episode I imagined.

I hope you all liked it as much as I did and I will try to upload another one as fast as I can but I try not to rush these things or else they come out forced and boring.

Love y'all for sticking around. Hit the vote star before you go.