Henry Hearts Charlotte 1

(Henry and Charlotte are playing golf in the Man Cave)

Charlotte: "Sorry things got weird between us cause of my dream."

Henry: (places the golf ball down) "ahn! Don't worry about it. (strikes a putt successfully) "I'm just glad everything's normal again, and you didn't get eaten by a lion."

Charlotte: (places her golf ball down) "I know right?!" (pauses) "How about a little bet?"

Henry: "Okay?"

Charlotte: "If I miss this putt, you and I kiss!"

Henry: (blinks in surprise) "Uh, what?"

Charlotte: (hits her ball in the opposite direction) "Oops!" (walk over to Henry and kicks his golf club away)

Henry: (confused) "Uh what, what is happening?"

Charlotte: "Quiet, Henry, I'm working on something here."

(Charlotte tips Henry to the side and he yelps and wakes up with his phone screen plastered on his cheek)

Henry: "Lips!"

Charlotte: "What?"

Henry: (gasps)

Charlotte: "Did you just say "lips"?"

Henry: "What? No! I don't even know what that word means!" (Walks toward the elevator)

Charlotte: "Uh, there's a phone on your face."

Henry: "Hm? Oh! Yeah, that's because I was uh, expecting a call so, I put it there, on my face. So?" (walks sheepishly to the elevator door and impatiently begins to push the button) "Where is this elevator?" (Laughs nervously)

(The elevator opens and Henry walks in and breathes out in relief when it closes. It takes him up to Junk N Stuff where Jasper is behind the counter trying to balance a pencil on his nose bridge.)

Henry: "Dude!"

Jasper: (Jerks out of surprise and the pencil falls off) "Henry, that was my thirtieth try. You've ruined it."

Henry: (obviously disturbed) "Dude, forget about the pencil. There's something I wanna talk to you about."

Jasper: (sighs) "I stopped using the ring and gave it back to Schwoz okay, I'm not obsessed with being invisible."

Henry: "Dude, no, I don't. . . that's not what I was talking about. It's about Charlotte."

Jasper: (raises an eyebrow) "Charlotte? What's wrong with Charlotte? Is she okay?"

Henry: "Yeah, she's okay." (Pulls Jasper to the corner and whispers) "I just had a really weird dream about her."

Jasper: (whispers) "Okay, what happened in this dream?"

Henry: (hesitates) "We were playing golf down in the Man Cave, and I scored a putt and then Charlotte made a bet that if she missed hers we'd. . ."

Jasper: "You'd what?"

Henry: (whispers harshly) "We'd kiss!"

(Jasper gasps loudly, but Henry quickly covers his mouth while shushing him)

Jasper: (prises off Henry's hand)  "You kissed Charlotte in the Man Cave!"

Henry: (alarmed) "DUDE!" (lowers his voice almost immediately) "It was a dream and we didn't, okay? Now, quit yelling before Charlotte hears you."

Jasper: "Dude, she's like a thousand feet underground, she can't hear me."

(Henry covers his face and begins to pace around)

Jasper: "Calm down, Henry. It was just a dream. You don't have to get all worked up about it."

Henry: (walks over to Jasper) "No, you don't get it."

Jasper: (crosses his arms)"What do you mean?"

Henry: (sighs in defeat) "I think I might be in love with Charlotte."

Jasper: (mouth hangs open with really wide eyes) "Whoaaa!!"

(Scene closes and open theme plays)

JSYK, this episode is going to be a continuation of the already existing episode titled "I DREAM OF DANGER" and i wanted to say a big thank you to PaigeParmenter for suggesting it to me.
This one is dedicated to you. Lots of love.♥️♥️