Roses For Captain Man 2

(In the Man Cave, Ray is placed in a sleeping chamber that Schwoz has built. His face is blue and his skin has also turned blue. Henry and Charlotte stare at him while Schwoz tries to get him to wake up)

Henry: "Come on, You gotta try harder, Schwoz. He's turned blue already."

Schwoz: "Yeas. I can see he turned blue."

Jasper: "Why did he turn blue?"

Schwoz: (Punching data into a large machine that is connected to Ray's sleeping chamber) "See, the roses in the bush were harmless, but I discovered that their thorns were genetically imputed with a very strange substance that altered Ray's natural skin tone into a blue one."

Charlotte: "What kind of substance?"

Schwoz: "I've never seen it or heard of it before, but it's very dangerous even to Captain Man."

Jasper: "Can the coloration be reversed?"

Schwoz: "It might be if I can get my hands on a sample of one of those rose thorns."

Henry: "But the rose bush is gone now. It's nowhere to be found."

Charlotte: (to Henry) "You gotta find whoever planted that rose bush in time before Ray stays blue forever."

Jasper: "Hey, Hey. You guys wanna know what Ray would be called if he stays this way permanently?"

Charlotte: "What?"

Jasper: (Gestures in the air) "Blu-Ray."

(Henry laughs with Jasper and Schwoz, but Charlotte doesn't find it funny. She simply stares at them)

Charlotte: "We have a serious situation here, and you guys are laughing at Jasper's lame nicknaming skills."

Henry: "Oh, Char, you gotta chill. I'm gonna go look around Swellview park for any clues that might lead me to. . . Well, any other clues."

Charlotte: "Better. Now, I'm starving." (Walks over to the snack machine and places her hand on it) "One burrito, please."

Computer: "One burrito!"

(The machine opens and Charlotte takes out her meal. Henry blows a bubble gum and transforms into Kid Danger)

Jasper: "Dude, sure you're not gonna need some help?" (Standing up expectantly)

Kid Danger: "Well, uhhh. . ." (Looks around and picks up a stun gun and a laser from the table) "Got it now."

(Jasper's face drops as Kid Danger walks over to the tube)

Kid Danger: "Up the tube!" (He goes up)

Schwoz: "Charlotte, I need your help."

Charlotte: (Chewing as she walks over to Schwoz) "What do you want me to do?"

Schwoz: "Remember that time when Henry got hit with a dream beam and we tried to wake him up by sending you several times into his dream?"

Charlotte: "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Schwoz: "Well, I was wondering if we could do the same thing for Ray."

Charlotte: "But Ray didn't get hit by a dream beam."

Schwoz: "No, But he is in a deep sleep, so. . ." (Turns to his sophisticated machine and slides his fingers several times across the screen. An image of Ray's brain pops up) "This is Ray's brain right now."

Jasper: "No brain waves which means he's not dreaming right now."

Schwoz: "Yes, but what if I can make him dream, and then send one of you into his dream to scare him awake?"

(Charlotte and Jasper share a look)

Charlotte: "You're sure this would work?"

Schwoz: "Well, not entirely. It's all just a theory."

Jasper: "We could just wait for Henry to come back and see what he has to. . . Charlotte, why do you have blue nail polish on?"

Charlotte: "I don't polish my nails blue."

Schwoz: (Gasps and grabs hold of Charlotte's fingers which are rapidly turning blue) "Oh, no!"

Jasper: (In panic) "Charlotte?"

Charlotte: (Drowsily and faintly) "Tell Henry his keys are in the kitchen sink!"

(She slumps to the floor and Jasper and Schwoz hurry to pick her up. Scene closes)