Prank Day In Swellview 4

Captain Man: "Gentlemen, please. Have a seat."

Man #1: "I'm afraid we can't. We have other issues to attend to."

Man #2: "We're here to deliver you a message from the Mayor of Bordertown."

Man #1: "People didn't find your prank funny because some crazy citizens of Swellview took the prank a little too seriously and chased families out of their houses."

Jasper: "Oh wow, that is serious."

Man #2: "It is, and from this day forward, no citizen of Swellview is allowed to come into Bordertown with an inclusion of Captain Man and Kid Danger."

Captain Man: "What?"

Kid Danger: "Yeah, what?"

Man #2: "From the Office of the Mayor of Bordertown, this decree is to take effect immediately. Good day, super zeroes."

(They leave. Captain Man and Kid Danger are in shock.)

Jasper: "He called you guys super zeroes."

Captain Man: (Angrily) "We all have ears Jasper, and we heard him loud and clear."

Charlotte: "I'm not gonna say I told you so, but I hope you listen to me next time."

Kid Danger: "I think this prank was a little too extreme."

Charlotte: "You think? Why don't you pull a prank that actually has a better result?"

Schwoz: "What kind of prank would have a better result?"

Captain Man: "I have an idea. Why don't we tell Henry's mom that I'm her real husband, huhn?"

Kid Danger: "Dude, not cool!"

Jasper: "I wanna hear Charlotte's idea."

Charlotte: "I never said I have an idea."

Jasper: "The one time that I finally listen to you—"

Charlotte: "Alright, fine, I do have an idea."

Jasper: "See, I was right."

Schwoz: "What is it?"

Charlotte: (Sits down on the couch) "What if we come up with a prank to catch all the criminals in Swellview?"

Kid Danger: "All the criminals?"

Captain Man: "I cannot help but love where this is going."

Charlotte: "We can actually use your Bordertown prank to our advantage."

Jasper: "How do we do that?"

Charlotte: "Bordertown now hates Captain Man and Kid Danger, right?"

Captain Man: "That is false."

Charlotte: "Really?" (Turns on the news)

Trent : "Breaking news, Bordertown now hates Captain Man and Kid Danger."

(Charlotte turns off the news)

Kid Danger: "Oh, wow!"

Captain Man: "Well, that doesn't prove anything. Everybody loves me." (Touches his hair)

Charlotte: "Listen, we put up fake news and say that Captain Man and Kid Danger are now wanted by some random citizens of Bordertown and whoever brings them in gets a thousand grand."

Jasper: "A thousand grand is a lot of money, Charlotte."

Captain Man: "I like this plan. Let's do this plan."

Charlotte: "I'm gonna add a little hint for them to find you guys easily too. That way, we can catch them all in one place."

Schwoz: "But how do we make every criminal in Swellview believe Captain Man and Kid Danger are wanted for a thousand grand?"

(Captain Man smiles deviously and the scene closes briefly then opens in an alley where posters of Captain Man and Kid Danger are stuck to the walls, saying "Wanted by Bordertown for a thousand grand")

The Beekeeper: (Plucks off a poster, reads it and smiles) "What an interesting offer, should be the buzz of the town by now. I would very much love to bee the lucky one to get a thousand grand." (Laughs)

The Time Jerker: (also gets a poster) "Oh, would you look at that? The perfect timing to win a thousand grand. I better get going before time runs out."

Dr Minyak: (Sees a poster and stops Nurse Cohort) "Are you seeing this, Nurse Cohort?"

Nurse Cohort: "Seeing what?"

Dr Minyak: "Here is an informative piece of paper stuck to the wall that says Captain Man and Kid Danger are wanted by Bordertown for a thousand grand."

Nurse Cohort: "Oh, Bordertown now hates Captain Man and Kid Danger after their big prank."

Dr Minyak: "We should be the ones to get that money, Nurse Cohort. Off we go."

The Toddler: (Runs into a poster) "Well, well, well. Looks like today isn't going to be a good day for Captain Man and Kid Danger, but it is going to be a good day for me, when I get a thousand grand." (Laughs evily)

(Scene closes)