Roses For Captain Man 3

(In Swellview park, Kid Danger is looking around for clues to the whereabouts of the person who planted the rose bush.)

Kid Danger: "Well, this has been a fun turnout." (His watch beeps and he flips it open. A hologram of Schwoz pops up) "Hey, Schwoz."

Schwoz: "Henry, you have to come back to the Man Cave."

Kid Danger: "Why? Is Ray awake now?"

Schwoz: "No, it's Charlotte. She fell into a coma just like Ray."

Kid Danger: (Shocked) "WHAT? But. . . B-But Charlotte didn't get pricked by the rose thorn. How is that possible?"

Schwoz: "I think somehow she was poisoned with it."

Kid Danger: "Poisoned? What are you saying?"

Schwoz: "Just get back here."

Kid Danger: "Okay, okay. I'm coming." (He closes the watch, pulls out his phone and calls Piper)

Kid Danger: "Piper, Piper. I need you to come to the Man Cave as soon as you can."

Piper: "But you asked me to watch Dad. He tried to leave the house through the window."

Kid Danger: "I know I did, but. . . Wait, did he leave?"

Piper: "No, his shirt got caught on the sill, he fell upside down and his pants came off so we locked him up in his room without his pants."

Kid Danger: "Okay, but we have more pressing matters than dad's fallen pants."

Piper: "What is it?"

Kid Danger: "Charlotte went into a coma like Ray did."

Piper: "WHAT? But Charlotte didn't. . ."

Kid Danger: "Get pricked by the thorns from the rose bush, I know. Get to Junk 'N Stuff first. I'll meet you there."

(He hangs up and is about to leave, but he sees an odd looking elderly man bending over the bench in a suspicious manner)

Kid Danger: (pulls out his laser) "Uhhh, 'scuse me, Sir, but uh, did you lose something?"

Elderly man: (stands up) "Oh no, I did not, young man."

Kid Danger: (Stares at the man for a while then sighs and pulls off his fake face to reveal Mr Hart) "Daaa. . . Uh, look, Sir, you're not supposed to be here right now. There's a really bad person on the loose poisoning people and putting them to sleep. Please, go home."

Mr Hart: "But I have to find my credit card. I want to get a new pair of pants online and I can't pay for them unless I have my credit card."

Kid Danger: (sighs in frustration) "Alright. Mr. . .?"

Mr Hart: "My name is Jake Hart."

Kid Danger: "Alright, Mr Jake Hart. I'll help you look for your credit card, but afterwards you go straight home and stay indoors."

Mr Hart: "You sound just like my wife."

(They both look around for the credit card for a while. Kid Danger finally finds it in the sand)

Mr Hart: "Aha! I knew I dropped it in the sand!"

Kid Danger: (Hands him the credit card) "That's settled. Now, please proceed to go home, Sir."

Mr Hart: "Thank you, Kid Danger." (He leaves)

Kid Danger: (Calls after him) "Stay off any bushes, or thorns. .  . or bushes that have thorns." (He catches sight of a few rose petals and walks to pick them up)

Kid Danger: (Sniffs the petals) "These are rose petals!" (sniffs them again) "I really thought they'd smell better, but they smell like the inside of Ms Shapen's purse."

(He takes the petals and leaves. Not long after, two men carrying a huge vase filled with rose flowers put them into the back of a truck and closes the doors then gets in the driver and passenger seats.)

Man #1: "Where are we headed now?"

Man #2: "The tissue company. They're about to add a new fragrance to their list."

Man #1: "And what fragrance is that going to be?"

Man #2: "Roses."

(They drive away and the scene closes)