Piper Gets A Bonafide Marker 2

(In the Man Cave, Schwoz and Ray are staring at the controls screen watching Mary and Trent give the news)

Trent: "And now, news from inside Swellview. 12 year old Piper Hart of Swellview Junior High recently just received a bonafide marker on the social website Twitflash after garnering a million followers."

Mary: (eating chips and chewing loudly) "Yes Trent, she is now Swellview's youngest citizen with that many followers."

Trent: "She's the 'only' citizen in Swellview with that many followers, surpassing the followers of Captain Man and Kid Danger's Fan base 'The Man Fans' which she herself presides over.

(Ray turns off the news looking agitated)

Schwoz: (visibly upset) "Ray, why did you tune off the news? I was watching."

Ray: (imitating Schwoz's accent) I tuned off the news because now Henry's annoying, dumb little sister has more followers than I do. I'm Captain Man!"

Schwoz: "Yeas, I know that."

(The tube alarms go off and Henry and Jasper come down it. The elevator opens at the same time, revealing a frowning Charlotte.)

Charlotte: "Did anyone ask me if I wanted to take the tubes instead of the elevator?"

Henry: (pauses mid-step) "Did you want to take. . .?"

Charlotte: (yells) "It's useless now!"

Ray: (walks up to Henry) "Henry, did you see the news?"

Henry: "Why would I see the news? I'm not old!"

(Schwoz snickers and Ray frowns at him)

Ray: "Your sister was on the news a few minutes ago."

Jasper: (feigning ignorance) "Oh really. Why?"

Schwoz: "Henry's shister has a boonafide marker on Twitflash and more followers than Ray and Henry's fan base."

Charlotte: (also feigning ignorance) "The Man fans?"

Ray: (agitated) "Yes Charlotte, the Man Fans. Henry's hot tempered little sister has more followers than I do."

Charlotte: "Ray, calm down. Piper only has more followers than The Man fans but that doesn't mean she has more followers than Captain Man."

Jasper: "I'm confused at this point."

Henry: "You're confused about a lot of things buddy."

Schwoz: "What Charlotte is saying is that Piper only surpassed The Man Fans account but not Ray's Captain Man account on Twitflash."

Henry: (taps Ray on the shoulder) "Yeah dude, don't get all worked up."

(Ray pulls out his phone to check how many followers he has.)

Ray: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey."

Henry: "What? what, what, what, what?"

Ray: "Don't get all worked up? Piper beat me by 42 followers."

Henry: (checks his phone too) "She beat me by 29 followers."

Ray: (turns to Henry looking shocked) "How do you have more followers than me? You're just the sidekick."

Henry: "Yeah, people love me. A lot of people."

Charlotte: "Ray, it shouldn't bother you that Piper has more followers than "Captain Man" does. By the way, she's the president of the Man Fans, right?"

Everyone: "Yes, right. That is true!"

Charlotte: "So if Piper can get that much followers for herself then I bet she can also get the same for Captain Man and Kid Danger."

Henry and Ray: "Ahhhhhn!"

Jasper: "But how would Piper even do that?"

Schwoz: "I don't think she has to do anything."

Ray: "Of course she does."

Charlotte: "She does?"

Henry: "Yeah she does." (turns to Ray) "She does?"

Ray: "All Piper has to do is meet up with Swellview's most handsome superhero and host a live interview to get more fans to follow him."

Henry: (leans close to Ray) "You're talking about us, right?"

Ray: (sarcastically) "No, I'm talking about Ryan Seacrest. Of course I'm talking about Captain Man."

Charlotte: "Captain Man AND Kid Danger."

Ray: (waves his hand dismissively) "Yeah, yeah, that guy too."

Jasper: "So, when are you gonna go visit Piper?"

Ray: (in his overdramatic exaggerated manly voice) "Right now."

(Charlotte tosses Henry his gumball and he and Ray blow bubbles. The scene closes)

If the reaction to this episode is just right, I'll make more.

Hope you liked it.