Ladies Love Cool Henry 4

(In Henry's house, the girls break into the living room, but Piper and Henry go up to Henry's room. Piper refuses to switch clothes with Henry and the two engage in an argument)

Henry: "Just take my shirt already okay, I don't wanna lose my head."

Piper: "What you're gonna lose is your one and only chance to get a girlfriend."

Henry: "What is with you and my love life?"

Piper: "You don't have a love life!"

Henry: (agitated) "Piper, will you please take my shirt? Just take it, take it alright, just take it, take it. Arguing isn't helping any of us and those girls are gonna make it up in no here any minute."

Piper: (screams) "Alright, fine!"

(She accepts the shirt and puts it on then rushes downstairs)

Piper: (screams) "Come get me ladies!"

(The screams increase then finally die down. Henry tiptoes downstairs and peeks about in the disorganized living room, but all the girls are nowhere to be seen)

Henry: (exhales deeply) Wow, that was intense!"

(The door barges open and Henry shrieks in fear, but it is only Captain Man)

Henry: "Gawd, dude, you scared the fizz outta me."

Captain Man: (laughs) "Whoa! Your house is one big fizzy, Henry. Where'd all those loony teenage girls go?"

Henry: "Charlotte's plan worked and the girls went after Piper cause she has my shirt on now."

Captain Man: (kisses his teeth and walks closer to Henry) "Really, Henry? Your crazy sister can have the shirt, but I can't?"

Henry: "Dude, you're like two sizes bigger than me!"

Captain Man: "I am not. I mean, yes, yes I am. Can't argue with these guns. (Kisses his arm muscle then claps). So uh, I guess my job here is done. I am a genius."

Henry: (blinks) "What job? You did nothing!"

Captain Man: "Do you see any screaming teenage girls trying to rip you in half?"

Henry: (looks around) "No, I don't."

Captain Man: "Well, there you go. My work is done. I'm going to go get some Chinese food after all that hardwork." (leaves)

Henry: (murmurs) "I wanna get Chinese food too."

(Henry follows Captain Man out and his parents arrive shortly)

Mrs Hart: (agitated) "You could've allowed the egg hatch all the way and run to the finish line right after."

Mr Hart: "I didn't want the bird to think I'm it's mother."

Mrs Hart: "It wouldn't hurt to be a mother. I'm a mother all the time."

Mr Hart: "Then why didn't you take the spoon so you could run to the finish line?"

Mrs Hart: "Because I was eliminated an hour before then and it was. . ." (pauses as she notices the disorganized house) "What happened in here?"

Mr Hart: "It looks like the kids had a party while we were gone."

(Piper rushes in, startling the pair. She leans against the door, breathing heavily and her clothes are torn in several places.)

Mrs Hart: "Piper? What happened to you?"

Piper: (breathlessly) "Teenage. . . girls were. . . after me. They. . . have really. . . really powerful grips."

Mr Hart: "Teenage girls were after you?" (turns to look at his wife) "Should we be worried about that?"

Mrs Hart: (pushes her husband gently towards the stairs) "Just go upstairs and pretend we aren't home."

Piper: (exhales sharply) "Powerful grips!"

(Scene closes)

(The End)