Don't Go Breaking My New Girl 4

(Henry coaxes Schwoz into flying him to Bordertown in the Man Copter. They find out Kiki Dee's never made any reservations for Randy Rock Bottom. Henry is devastated as he returns to the Man Cave.)

Ray: "so, what happened? Where's Charlotte?"

Kid Danger: "We couldn't find her, Ray. This was all a sham and now Charlotte's missing."

Ray: (stutters) "but, but she went on a date, didn't she? How can she be missing?"

Kid Danger: (loudly) "I don't know, okay. I don't even know where to look. I have no idea where she's gone or if she's okay. Now quit bugging me." (Speed punches the wall and breaks it then leaves)

Jasper: "whoa! I've never seen Henry that angry before."

Schwoz: "yes, he broke a wing on the Man Copter."

Ray: "HE DID WHAT?"

Schwoz: "Calm down, Ray. I fixed it and cut Henry some slack. He's very hurt that Charlotte is missing."

Ray: (sighs) "oh alright. I guess he is having a hard time coping with all that's going on. (Pause then yells) "BUT I'M TAKING THE REPAIR MONEY FOR MY MAN COPTER OUT OF HIS NEXT PAY!"

Jasper: "dude! Schwoz said he fixed it!"

Ray: "Yeah well, he didn't fix my reputation!"

Schwoz: "quit arguing, we have to find Charlotte. She might be in danger!"

Jasper: (squints his eyes and points at Schwoz) "usually, Charlotte's the one who says that."

(Schwoz walks over to the controls and begins to trace Charlotte's phone. Ray and Jasper make unimportant phone calls. Piper eventually joins the squad in searching for Charlotte. Henry refuses to speak to any one for days.)

Piper: (to Schwoz) "I just found something."

Jasper: "what?"

Ray: "yeah what?"

Piper: (reading from her phone) "It says here that Randy Rock Bottom has cancelled his press tour in Australia. He will be scheduling six new shows in Swellview instead. Top fans get to partake in an exclusive showdown karaoke to win a meet n greet with Randy."

Henry: (aggressively throws a soda can into a trash bin) "How does that help us exactly, Piper? Charlotte's been gone for five days. Her phone isn't reachable anymore, she's probably frightened right now wherever she is and all you have done is read stupid articles about Randy Blowtorch."

Piper: "dude, don't blame me for your problems!"

Henry: "oh! oh! No, no? Who convinced Charlotte to go on that date that we all now realize is fake, huhn? Who was was sooo bent on selling merch that they sent my girlfriend off into Bordertown without a clue where she's going and who she's meeting? Because yes, Piper, i am blaming you for all my problems."

Ray: (puts his arm around Henry) "Henry, kid! Let's not point fingers okay? We all know Charlotte's one tough girl even though we'll never actually say that in front of her. I'm certain she's probably finding her way back right now. She'll be totally fine."

Henry: "you're just saying things to make me feel better."

Ray: "exactly. Now, while we're all busy trying to track Charlotte's phone, you can go sit over there and .... try not to blame anyone else for your problems!"

Henry: "I have a right to point fingers!"

Jasper: "he does! It's in the Manstitution!"

Piper: "what's the Manstitution?"

Schwoz: (grumbly) "It's the Man Cave Constitution. Contains all the rules and regulations of the Man Cave. I wrote it down."

Henry: "How have i never heard about the Manstitution until today?"

Ray: "Schwoz, how come we have a rule that allows people to point fingers?"

Schwoz: (turns his chair to face Ray) "uh, you added it for the thousandth time. You told me to write it down after you blamed Charlotte for Manny's misfortune!"

Ray: "uh yeah. That's true! (snaps fingers) now, go back and take it out again so Henry can't blame anyone else!"

Henry: "you get to blame others but i can't? That's unfair!"

Schwoz: "I guess i'm going to take out rule number 25, again!"

Piper: "just how many rules and regulations are in this Manstitution?"

Jasper: "thousands! More rules just keep popping up everyday and more are taken out as well."

Henry: "Who's the poor jobless person that gets to do......(catches Schwoz glaring at him) ohhhh, that would be Schwoz!"

Schwoz: "yes i'm that unlucky person. Now can we stop talking about my pain and focus on....."

(The controls beep continuously and Schwoz runs to check it)

Henry: (frantic) "Schwoz? What is it?"

Schwoz: (turns slowly with a frightened look) "I think i found Charlotte!"

(Everyone stares at each other and the scene closes)