The Rep-Watch Craze 5

Kid Danger: (clasps his hands in front of his face) "I'm sorry, but what am I beholding?"

Captain Man: "Yeah, what are we beholding?"

Kid Danger: "Is that like a giant wrist watch?"

Captain Man: "Or a really big grandfather clock?"

(They begin to talk over each other trying to figure out what the machine is)

Time Jerker: (yells) "Enough!"

Kid Danger: "Come on man, you could've just said that nicely."

Captain Man: "A little bit of please or excuse me would've worked!"

Kid Danger: "Exactly. Like, can you two please lower your voice or stop talking cause I have something I'd like to say?"

Captain Man: "With emphasis on please"

Time Jerker: (frustrated) "Can you two please stop talking so I can explain what my machine does?"

Kid Danger: (looks at Captain Man) "Yes, we can!"

Captain Man: "Proceed with the explanation."

Time Jerker: (sighs) "Thank you. Now, this is a time shuttle."

Kid Danger: "Ahhhn! A time shuttle!"

Captain Man: (snaps his fingers) "I knew that's what it was."

Time Jerker: "No, you didn't."

Kid Danger: "Yeah, dude, you didn't."

Captain Man: "You can't prove it!"

Kid Danger: "What does your time shuttle do? How does it work?*

Time Jerker: (full of glee)) "It will make time travel possible and I can go back into the past and forth into the future whenever I wish."

(Captain Man and Kid Danger glance at each other in confusion and surprise then back at the villain)

Kid Danger: "Okay so, w-what does all of this have to do with selling watches?"

Time Jerker: "Well, in order to afford to build a time shuttle, I would need money.  Those watches were only the means to an end."

Captain Man: "Yeah, then why put people to sleep?"

Time Jerker: (giggles) "Oh, that part was just for fun. You should meet my neurologist, she's a complete genius."

Kid Danger: (clasps his hands again) "So, let me get this straight; you made a bunch of cool watches, sold them to the citizens of Swellview, put them to sleep for fun as well all so you could afford to build a giant clock that supposedly has the ability to time travel, is that it?"

Time Jerker: (shrugs) "Yep, that's pretty much it!"

(Kid Danger and Captain Man exchange a look)

Captain Man: (sighs) "Have you tried out your new clock toy?"

Time Jerker: "Not yet. You two were just in time for the testing!"

Kid Danger: (frowns) "I thought you said we were too late!"

Time Jerker: "Doesn't matter. Witness the birth of a phenomenon."

(The Time Jerker and his goons work to start up the machine and it fires up.)

Time Jerker: "I'll be seeing you two soon. . . twenty years from now." (Jumps into the opening, but the clock powers down and his face bonks against the gigantic minute hand. Ray and Henry snort with laughter)

Captain Man: "I knew his stupid clock thing wouldn't work."

Kid Danger: "I agree that you did indeed."

(The beam around Ray and Henry breaks and the two step out. The goons get prepared to fight with their fists balled in front of them)

Captain Man: "What do you say you guys bundle up this weirdo, take him to the Swellview police and you can keep all the money he makes from selling those watches?"

(The goons look to one another then nod in agreement and goes over to pick up the unconscious Time Jerker. They take him out of the room, leaving only the super duo)

Kid Danger: "That was a lot easier than I thought. Good idea, man!"

Captain Man: (smiles and cracks his knuckles) "Now, I can go finish up that important appointment I have."

Kid Danger: "You know Schwoz just set the meters to 80% so you can't lift them right?"

Captain Man: (his smile fades) "Wait, Schwoz did what?"

Kid Danger: "I said nothing!" (Exits)

Captain Man: (follows Kid Danger) "Kid? Kid!"

(Scene closes. The End)