Henry Hearts Charlotte 5

(Charlotte is heading towards the elevator but realizes that she has left her phone on the counter. She turns back and stops dead when she hears her name. She leans on the wall to eavesdrop)

Henry: "cause i've been acting weird around her. I just can't help it. It feels weird."

Jasper: "what? It feels weird that you're in love with Charlotte?"

Henry: "dude, stop saying it out loud."

(Charlotte inches away from the door but waits until the conversation is over then hurries into the elevator and down to the Man Cave. The party is still ongoing and the whole place looks a mess)

Charlotte: (walks over to Schwoz who is juggling 8 cans of beans) "how on earth did you get a cow down here?"

Schwoz: "Ray said he couldn't get a bull so we ride cows instead."

Charlotte: "There's an entire rodeo going on in here. Where's Ray?"

Schwoz: (points at the elevator) "He went down to the next Man Cave."

Charlotte: "what's he doing down there?"

Schwoz: "I don't know but he took a couple of cows with him."

Charlotte: (agitated) "what's with the cows and why is that dude stuffing a tissue up his nose?" (turns to leave then stops) "Wait, where's the Party-Favors-Drink-Flavors?"

Schwoz: "Ray took that too. Happy Halloween." (Loses his focus and all the bean cans spill on his head)

Charlotte: (dryly) "It's not Halloween." (Goes into the elevator and down into the next Man Cave. A few minutes later, Henry and Jasper come down)

Henry: "uh, is it just me or is there an enormous cow in here? Why is there an enormous cow in here?"

Jasper: "Ray got them. The ranch was open and he couldn't find any bulls."

Henry: "Hey, uh, Schwoz? You seen Charlotte?"

Schwoz: "Hmm?"

Henry: "You seen Charlotte?"

Schwoz: "She went to meet Ray in the next Man Cave."

Jasper: "Are those cans of beans?"

Schwoz: "yes?"

Jasper: "can i have one?"

Schwoz: "No!" (puts down the cans) "Now who wants to see me juggle sticks in my underpants?"

Jasper: (raises his hand) "I'll watch you juggle sticks if you give me a can of beans."

Schwoz: "Henry?"

Henry: "No, i don't wanna watch you juggle in your underpants. That's - that's - that's inappropriate and uncomfortable."

Schwoz: (rolls his eyes) "party pooper. Come on, Yasper."

(Schwoz and Jasper leave while Henry takes the elevator down to the next Man Cave. The elevator dings and opens and Henry is almost run through by a cow)

Henry: "okay whoa! What is going on down here?"

Charlotte: (atop the controls) "Ray! That's not funny!"

Ray: (laughing hysterically) "I taught them how to play tag and now Gabe thinks you're it cause you've got the red squishy thingy."

Charlotte: (throws away the red ball in her hand) "you named a cow Gabe?"