The Splash Splash Fest 3

(In the Man Cave, Ray and Schwoz continuously splash each other with buckets of different liquids leading to the floors becoming super slippery. To protect themselves, they wear Schwoz's newly invented gravity boots. The elevator opens to reveal Henry)

Henry: (Mouth hangs open at the sight of the wet floors) "What happened here?"

(Ray splashes a huge gallon of water on Schwoz)

Henry: "I take that back. What is happening here?" (Takes a step out of the elevator)

Schwoz: (Stretches a hand) "Henry, don't come inside, or else you'll—"

(Henry slips and lands on his butt, sliding across the room until he bumps into the couch. Ray laughs uncontrollably.)

Schwoz: "Fall down. Eh, it's too late." (Walks toward Henry in funny steps) "Are you okay, Henry?"

(He helps Henry get up)

Henry: "I'm fine, although I think I broke something." (He sits down and his bone cracks) "Actually, I think I broke a lot of things." (Stares down at Schwoz's feet and back up at his face) "dude, what are you wearing?"

Ray: "They're called gravity boots. Happy feet!" (Chuckles briefly) "Schwoz and I have been spilling all kinds of stuff on these floors all day and I think grease was on of them. We didn't want to fall down while celebrating Splash Splash Fest so Schwoz got us his new gravity boots that keep our feet rooted to the ground to prevent what just happened to ya."

Henry: (In a strained tone) "I am also in need of a gravity boot. How is anybody gonna get across the room?"

Schwoz: "Relax. I had tons of these made just in case Charlotte, Yasper, and your sister walk in and. . ."

(The elevator dings and opens. Charlotte walks in with Piper and they both trip and slide, spilling the food they brought on themselves. Ray laughs again.)

Schwoz: "I better go get the boots." (Walks away)

Charlotte: "What is this all over the floor?"

Piper: "I think I'm now sitting on a burger."

Henry: (Supports his back with his hand) "At least you didn't break half the bones in your body."

Piper: (Looks at Ray's feet) "what are you wearing?"

Ray: (Smiles) "Special kind of shoes Schwoz invented to. . ."

Henry: "They're gravity boots and they keep you from falling."

Charlotte: "Well, somebody could've warned us of the slippery floors before letting us fall on our butts."

Ray: "Where's Jasper?"

Piper: "Ah, he got splashed with Retrieva-Goo."

Ray: "I'm sorry, what?"

Charlotte: "Jasper got splashed with Retrieva-Goo. So, he went home to try and get it off."

Ray: "What's Retrieva-Goo?"

Henry: "Dude, you gotta go out more."

Piper: "Retrieva-Goo is a super sticky liquid that is popular for sticking very hard. It's impossible to get it off."

Ray: "Why would a kid splash stuff like that on someone?"

(Schwoz comes in with the boots and hands a pair to each of them)

Charlotte: "Retrieva-Goo is like the rarest goo on the planet. The only place anyone can have access to it is on that popular annual award show on TV, uhhh. . ."

Henry: "The Kids' Decision Awards."

Charlotte: (Stands up and takes large strides toward the couch) "Yeah that one. These boots make me walk weird."

Schwoz: "They're keeping your feet balanced so you don't fall down again. How long has Jasper been gone?"

Piper: (stands up as well) "About four hours ago. After we splashed my dad, a couple of crazy kids spotted us in the park and gooed Jasper. He went home to shower while Charlotte and I went to Inside Out Burger."

Charlotte: "I have a feeling he's not going to get the goo off, not all of it, at least."

(Henry's phone rings. It's a video chat from Jasper)

Henry: "Hey guys, Jasper's calling." (Accepts the chat and holds back laughter at Jasper's green gooey face) "Heyyyyyy buddy, what's going on?"

Jasper: "What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on Henry – it's a four hour shower. That's what's going on!"

Piper: "Hey, that rhymed. Wait, who's gonna clean up the Man Cave?"

Ray: "Schwoz will. He's been playing like a kid all day. Get to cleaning, Schwoz!"

Schwoz: "Me? You played like a kid too. I wasn't just splashing stuff on myself you know." (He begins to bicker with Ray)

Jasper: "Henry, you gotta help me. The Retrieva-Goo won't come off. It's helpless."

Henry: "Uhh, Charlotte? How do we get the goo off of Jasper?"

Charlotte: "Mango juice!"

Henry: "What?"

Jasper: "Yeah, what?"

Charlotte: "Mango juice!"

Piper: "Taking a dip for twenty minutes in a pool of mango juice will get the goo off."

Jasper: (In a forced yet calm tone) "You knew this four hours ago?"

Char and Piper: (shrug) "Uhh, yeah. We did! We kinda did!"

Jasper: (Outraged)"that's not cool. I've spent four hours in the bathroom. I washed, rinsed and repeatedly repeated so much that my mom became oddly concerned. . ."

Henry: "Your mom is never concerned!"

Jasper: "Exactly!"

(The room becomes noisy as everyone begins to talk over one another. The scene closes.)