The Splash Splash Fest 1

(Piper, Henry, Charlotte and Jasper are in the Man Cave relaxing. Jasper turns on the news)

Trent: "Many people have taken to this addictive new festival within hours of its announcement, and it is surely the rave of the entire town considering it was. . ."

Henry: (grumpily throws a plastic cup at Jasper) "Dude, turn it off! Nobody wants to watch the boring news."

Jasper: (Picks up the remote) "Alright, alright! I'll turn it off. Relax."

(He pauses the clip)

Piper: "Wait, was that recorded or live?"

Jasper: "Uh, it's recorded from yesterday, I think!"

Piper: "Rewind it then!"

(Jasper rewinds the clip)

Trent: "And it is the rave of the entire town considering as it was a holiday created by Swellview's very own celebrity Piper Hart, President of the Man Fans."

Henry: (Taps Piper and she shrugs his hand off) "Hey, hey, hey. They're talking about you."

Piper: "I can see that!"

Charlotte: "Why are you on the news?"

Piper: "Because of the new holiday I created about a week ago."

Henry: "You created a holiday?"

Piper: "Yeah!"

Jasper: "What holiday is that?"

(Piper points to the screen)

Trent: "For the next three days, Swellview will be celebrating The Splash Splash, Fest or as I like to call it, The Double Splash Fest."

Charlotte: "What's a splash splash fest?"

Henry: "Yeah, what kinda dumb holiday is that, Piper?"

(She points to the screen again)

Mary: "What's this holiday all about, Trent?"

Trent: (picks up a bucket of water and tosses it over Mary's head) "Happy Splash Splash Fest!"

Mary: "Thank you! But what is the holiday about?"

(Trent stares hopelessly at the camera and Jasper turns off the news, laughing)

Jasper: (super excited) "That's the coolest holiday I have ever heard of!"

Henry: (Also excited) "Hashtag double splash fest!"

Charlotte: (Jumps off the couch) "I wanna splash someone right now! Somebody get me a bucket of liquid!"

Piper: "I filled a bucket with soda earlier. It's over there by the elevator!"

(Charlotte rushes to pick up the bucket. At the same moment, the elevator doors open, and Schwoz walks in with Ray. Charlotte lifts the bucket, but Ray moves out of the way quickly and the contents splash on Schwoz.)

Schwoz: "Aiyeeeeee!"

(Everyone bursts into laughter, including Ray)

Ray: "W byhat's going on you guys? Charlotte, why'd you try to splash me with that bucket of whatever's in there?"

Schwoz: (Sarcastically) "Uh, I'm fine, thanks for asking!"

Charlotte: "It's The Splash Splash Fest!"

Jasper: "Hashtag Double Splash Fest!"

Ray: "What's a Splash Splash Fest?"

Piper: "It's a holiday!"

Henry: "Called Splash Splash Fest!"

Charlotte: "It's a holiday!"

Ray: "How come I never heard of this holiday before?"

Jasper: "Because Piper created it about a week ago. It's the new deal!"

Ray: (Surprised) "Piper created a holiday? (envious) How can she do that?"

Piper: "Cause I'm a celebrity now, remember!"

Schwoz: (wiping himself with a large towel) "That is true. Piper is a celebrity, therefore she has the power to create whatever kind of holiday she wants."

Ray: "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! The Mayor of Swellview has to verify this said holiday first before it becomes official."

Piper: "The Mayor has verified the holiday!"

Ray: "How do you know that?"

(Piper picks up the remote and turns on the news)

Trent: "And even so, the Mayor of Swellview has verified The Splash Splash Fest which makes it an official holiday!"

Piper: (Turns off the screen) "See?"

Ray: "That's not fair! I'm a celebrity. I wanna create my own holiday too."

Henry: "Come on, dude, this holiday sounds fun. Even better than Avocado Day."

Piper: "What's Avocado Day?"

Schwoz: "No greenie, yes pinchy!" (Pinches Piper's arm)

Piper: (Jerks and grabs her arm) "Ow, why'd you pinch me?"

Ray: "Because on Avocado Day, if you're not wearing green, you get pinched. No greenie, yes pinchy." (Tries to pinch Henry, but he super speeds out of the way)

Henry: "Dude, it's Splash Splash Fest. Not Avocado Day." (Water suddenly splashes over him)

(Everyone looks behind to find Charlotte holding a bucket)

Charlotte: "What? I couldn't help it!" (Smiles)

(Henry stares down at his wet clothes while the others laugh at him. The scene closes)

(Open theme plays)