(chapter 54) A Questionable End

Pls read my comment on the end of this chapter. Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

-------------

Tommy and the others were escorted back to the anta empire through the piles of dead children and adults, by Kristin who tried her best to not go through the worst areas of the massacre.

"What the f**k happened here?" Sapnap mumbled as he grid his teeth. George placed his hand on Sapnaps shoulder and shook his head knowing full well what Sapnap was going to try to do. Sapnap sighed with frustration.

Tommy stared at the bloodied and mutalated bodies of the Masked ones and armies. His stomach felt like someone was twisting it and he just wanted to shut his eyes, to ignore the massacre which had happened, but he couldn't. So he kept on staring at the bodies as he walked with guilt. If only he woke up faster he'd of been able to prevent this. But now it was too late.

Tommy was about to turn his head to the back of his mother's dress only to spot a familiar green on a pile of a few other bodies. Tommy ran over to the corpse surprising everyone in the proses. "It really is them..." Tommy mumbled a tear forming in his eye. Even if Klaus was an absolute bitch to him, he couldn't stop thinking about that strange painting he'd seen in his dream. Tommy glanced beside Klaus and saw Ebony's pale skin decorated with blood and dirt. Ebony always scared Tommy but now he just felt sad for the raven haired male. Tommy stood up and turned around to see the concerned faces of the others and gave them a strained smile as he walked back to them. The rest of the journey to the antarctic empire was silent as they walked.

When they arrived the streets were filled with excited and happy people hosting a festival. Tommy looked at this and felt his stomach twist once again. How could they cheer and celebrate such a thing? As Tommy looked around the festival he made eye contact with a very familiar pair. Tommy immediately turned his head back to his mother's back. He didn't want to see Clementine and Henry while trying to process his feelings over everything. He just. Needed time before he could confront the two about the whole lying situation over who he was.

Tommy suddenly heard someone's breathing quicken behind him and turned around, only to see that Ranboo and Tubbo were both having a slight panic attack. Tommy grabbed their hands and made sure they wouldn't be left behind. He wasn't sure what to say so he mumbled quietly. "We're going to be okay." He felt the two hands he was holding tighten their grip and frowned.

--------------

When the group made it to the castle they were confronted by the different rulers of the kingdoms. "Ranboo?" Niki mumbled. Ranboo flinched. "Ah you don't remember me do you?" Niki said awkwardly. "I'm Niki of the Pride kingdom and this is my brother Eret the king of set kingdom. You're our....brother." Niki said pausing for a second before calling Ranboo her brother.

"Sapnap!"A familiar voice yelled scaring everyone in the process."Karl?" Sapnap said in disbelief after which he ran over to the brunette. "Man, I haven't seen you in a while. I was stuck in the Eggpire waiting for this exact moment." Karl said while hugging Sapnap. "You're...you're not dead?" Sapnap mumbled. "No. Got close to it after I almost fell out of a window in the Eggpire but I'm alive." Karl explained with a bright smile. Bad and Skeppy didn't approach Sapnap. Well Skeppy tried to but Bad stopped him saying that he needs time to adjust to the situation at hand.

Tommy watched as Niki and Eret tried to talk to Ranboo and how Tubbo glared at them. Schlatt was just there standing awkwardly not knowing what to do and Al and George were tired over all the walking.

Then Tommy saw someone running towards him a extremely fast speed. Tommy squinted his eyes... "Is that Philza?" he said after which he got wrapped into a thight hug by Phil. "I'm so glad you're not hurt Tommy. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't." Phil said with a mumble. Tommy was pulled away from Phil by Tubbo and Ranboo who glared at Phil. "I'm okay guys. He's my dad... I think. If Theseus is right then he is." Tommy explained. "Theseus?" Tubbo questioned. "He's the reason I acted weirdly earlier. Wait that reminds me... Phil can you bring me to the place where you uh buried the person who you thought was me." Tommy requested. "Of course I can Tom's, but shouldn't you rest first?" Phil replied. "No. I need to do this. I promised to." Tommy said after which Phil sighed and started walking into the castle. "Kristin, could you bring the others into the castle?" Phil asked with a smile. Kristin nodded after which Phil and Tommy started walking over to the grave.

---------

When the two arrived Phil watched as Tommy grabbed a knife from his pocket and started scrapping his name off of the headstone. Phil tried to interfere but Tommy shook his head and mumbled that he was fulfilling a promise. Tommy ingraved 'Theseus' onto the headstone and smiled as he heard a thank you echo in his head.

"The person who you buried here wasn't me, well that's obvious now. The one you buried was Theseus. The guy who appeared in the white void or dreams I don't really know what to call it anymore." Tommy explained as he turned to face Phil with a smile. Phil sighed after which he wrapped Tommy into a tight hug and after a few minutes he heard snoring. "Ah he must be tired..."Phil thought after which he picked Tommy up and brought him to his room.

Phil placed Tommy onto his bed and covered him with a blanket. "Sleep well Tommy." He said walking out of the room quietly afterwards.

-----------------

The end

It's the end of the Sleepy ones. Yeah the ending isn't satisfying, but I seriously can't keep writing it here. I know that it's an open ended ending and anything can literally happen now. But I'm just not having fun trying to fix all of the plot holes I've made in this fanfic. Maybe I'll make a sequel fic on this later on where I explore the aftermath of the battle and what actually happened in it, but that's gonna be a small possibility.

So instead I'm going to post the first chapter of a fanfic I've been working on for the past month. It's a crimebois centric fic where Wilbur and Tommy run away from home while Techno and Phil search for the two in the hopes of fixing the mess Phil created in the family. Oh and did I mention that Phil is a s**t dad in that fic so it's gonna have alot of angst and regret on his behalf. Oh and crimebois is mostly gonna be crack and fun interactions. If you guys think that it sounds like something you'd like then maybe give it a read?

Or if that doesn't sound like something you'd wanna read then shall I suggest a Dream and Tommy fic where Dream helps the gremlin child find his family. I've actually posted a few chapters of it before but ended up removing them cuz I couldn't focus on it while writing this fic at all.

And I'm really sorry for ending this fic so badly. But thank you for everyone who read this fic. It was a fun journey but now we'll have to start the next one. See y'all in the next fic and thank you one more time for sticking around and reading this fic.