(chapter four) The funeral

Everyone was silent, after all the castle just lost one of its princes. A matter a fact the youngest one he was only five when he died after all. He had a whole life ahead of him but now he was dead. The older twin Technoblade and The younger twin Wilbur were getting ready for their younger brothers funeral. Wilbur was already tearing up while Techno was supressing his.

You could of saved him

You shouldn't of left him

E

It wasnt your fault

The masked man

E

Smiley face

"Shut up..." Techno said. "The voices again?" Wilbur asked. "Yeah..." Techno responded looking away from his twin. The voices in his head had been hapening for a while now. He calls them chat. Wich Wilbur finds to be an odd nickname for them. "It wasnt your fault Tech it was that smiley faced monsters." Wilbur said, tears still flowing down his cheeks with a sour expression as he remembered the man who killed his younger brother.

"We should start going over to the funeral." Techno said fixing up his blood red tie and black suit. "Yeah.." Wilbur responded and fixed his dark blue tie and black suit.

Technoblade and Wilbur walked down the long quiet halls to the garden where they were holding the funeral. All the way there they were holding hands keeping their tears in check.

As they made it to the garden there were people there from the other kingdoms. Like CaptainPuffy and Foolish from the Hay kingdom, Badboyhalo and Skeppy from the Eggpire and Eret from the Pride kingdom. There also was Awesamdude from their kingdom since he was close with Tommy since when Phil and the twins were busy he was in charge of taking care of him since other wise Tommy would cry missing his family.

Philza made it through the door and noticed Techno and Wilbur. He went over to them and looked at them with a sad expression and hugged them. Techno and Wilbur hugged Phil back tighly and after about 20 seconds they let go of eachother.

Wilbur, Techno and Phil went to the front where Tommys painting was. "Today we gathered to oner the death of prince Tommy. A friend. A brother. A son. He was dropped off a cliff by a masked man with a smiley face on it. We have identified him to belong to the same group who has taken the lives of many children and adults from each of our countries. Even some of your children or dear friends have been taken by them. They are known as "the masked ones". But Today we didnt gather to talk about their evil deeds but to honer Tommy. I will let my son Techno say a word now." Philza said angered and sadend by the fact of his sons death. Phil stepped to the side and Techno stood up.

"My brother Tommy. He didnt deserve it. He didnt deserve to die. And i swear i will hunt down the organasation that killed him. They. Will. Pay." Techno said and had an angered expression. Techno stepped down and nodded to Wilbur. Wilbur stood up as Techno went to the side. "I am angered and sad that my baby brother Tommy was killed by the monster known as "Dream". We dont know if that is indeed his real name or not but when we get our hands on him he will pay for what he had done. But for now we shall focus on Tommy. He was an annoing little gremlin child but we loved that about him. He made every day life brighther and more fun. Sure he did get annoing sometimes but that was just how he is...but now the castle is silent and the once bright and hapoy gremlin child is no more." Wilbur finished as he started tearing up. "Sam... you can take the stage." Wilbur said as he went next to his twin.

"I never expected that Tommy wouldnt be with us anymore at such a young age. I expected him to grow up to become an annoing but kind prince. I expected him to grow up and make friends outside of the castle walls. He was like a child to me since i was the one who took care of him when king Philza and the princes couldnt. He was such a lively child.  Always ready to learn more about the other side of the castle. The mobs and hybrids. The villages and the villagers in them. I wish he cpuld of learned more...Queen Puffy you can take the stage." Sam said as he walked over to his seat and teared up.

Puffy took the stage. "I never really got to know Tommy. I did talk to him  every once in a while when i visited he even helped me cope with the dissapearance of one of my children when it got in my mind again. He was a sweet child. Wish i could of talked to him more." Puffy finished as she walked back to her seat next to Foolish who comforted her.

"May i take the stage?" Eret asked. "Ofcourse" Phil replied. Eret walked up to the stage and took a breath. "Firstly. Im sorry that my sister Niachu couldnt attend. She is still in a state of shock over the situation." Eret apologised. Eret let out a breath followed by a breath in. "I can imagine how much the royal family of this kingdom feels after all my adopted brother Ranboo was also killed by the very same organisation that killed their son prince Tommy. I will do everything in my power to help the Antartic empire find and capture this organisation. I hope prince Tommy can rest in peace now atleast he doesnt need to worry about the mess that is going to happen in the near future." Eret finished gripping his fists in anger. Eret walked back to his seat.

"Would Badboyhalo or Skeppy from the Eggpire say a word?" Philza asked. Badboyhalo nodded and walked up to the stage. "I cant imagine how much worse the pain of loosing a family member must hurt since the only people taken away from me by the organisation were all friends. But it still hurt. Prince Clay, George, Sapnap and Karl were all taken or killed. Princes Ranboo and Tommy were killed. Tommy we will miss you and everyone else who was taken or killed from us. We hope the ones who were taken are found unharmed and for the ones who have been killed to rest in peace." Badboyhalo finished and walked back to his seat.

"It is time to lower the cofin now. Thi is one last goodbye to Tommy. Rest in peace my son." Phil said and started crying. The coffin was lowered and burried with dirt. As the funeral was over flowers were left by each person on the grave. As everyone said theor goodbyes to the royal family of the Antartic empire the only ones left there were Wilbur, Techno and Phil. They looked at the grave each of them crying. Techno only tearing up while Wilbur was bawling his eyes out and Phil silently crying. "We will find them and destroy them Tommy so dont worry and rest..." Phil said as he started to loose control of his legs. Techno noticed that and helped his dad stay on his feet. The 3 of them hugged and agreed that they would avenge their family member.

To be continued.

Haha remember the prologue? Ye me too so here have this chapter. Hmm we will go back to Tommy and the others next chapter. Bye hope yall had a good day. Also if u found some of the things they said rude then no one meant to be rude when they said their things they just shared their own anger and saddness over the situation.