(chapter 21) The cave

"Bruh. I should of gotten a torch before coming deeper in here." Technoblade thought as he walked deeper into the dark cave. "Hope i can find the kid before he runs into mobs." Technoblade thought as he saw a light coming from around the corner. "is that from lava or glow lichen?" Techno squinted his eyes.

"GOD THIS IS THE WORST." A familiar voice could be heard near the light source. "Tommy?" Techno thought as he slowly aproached the light source wich he guessed was a torch. "I just want to go back to the manshion." The voice That moust likely belonged to Tommy groaned. Technoblade made it to the corner and peeked at the voices owner. "Yup that Tommy." Techno thought as he saw Tommy holding a torch and standing around the corner. "Who's there?" Tommy asked as Techno hid. "How did he notice me? I could swear i was being as quiet as i could." Technoblade thought being confused since no one else has ever noticed him spying except Phil before.

"Come out. I know you're there around the corner." Tommy said in a demanding voice. "Wait why am i hiding?" Techno thought as he showed himself ro Tommy. "Ah sh*t." Tommy said as he saw Technoblade. "Uh-uhm hello I'm just an adventurer. H-how may i help you?" Tommy stuttered. "You cant fopl me with that Tommy." Techno said. "How do you know my- wait no of course you would since you found me last time too." Tommy sighed. "What do you want?" Tommy asked. "For you to come home Tommy." Techno said. "What do you mean by home?" Tommy asked confused. "To the castle Tommy." Techno explained. "Y-your brother? Pfft- hahaha what a dumb joke. I dont have a brother. Im an orphan who was taken in by the masked ones." Tommy laughed thinking it was a joke. "It's not a joke Tommy. You were kidnapped when you were young. What did they do to you Tommy?" Techno said and asked in consern. "What...you're lying. You just want to know where the headquarter is dont you. You want to hurt my family. My friends. YOU HURT KARL. YOU KILLED HIM DIDNT YOU? YOU'RE A MONSTER. AND THEY...they didnt do anything to me." Tommy yelled at Techno tears filling them. "HEH? We didnt kill him. He is safe in the Eggpire with king Bad." Techno explained. "What. That cant be true... you killed all of the members after you catched them. That was what i was thaught." Tommy said with an expression of confusion. "Its true. He is safe Tommy listen Theseus. You-" Techno was explaining until he was interupted. "Theseus?" Tommy asked. "I remember someone calling me that. Who was it..." Tommy said as he tried to remember.

"I remember someone...someone laughing then calling me  that. It wasnt hostile. It was.. my second name...Tommy Theseus...Tommy Theseus... What was my last name?" Tommy muttered as he fell into a panic in his head. "Tommy? Tommy! Listen to me. Calm down." Techno said to Tommy as he saw him have a paniced expression. Tommy started breathing fastly. "Tommy!" Techno said as Tommy teared up and started crying. "Damn it." Techno said as he hugged Tommy. "Calm down please. Just breathed." Techno said. Tommy calmed down a little. "I just want to see Tubbo, Ranboo and Dream again." Tommy said as he cried head fuzzy.

"Techno? Tommy!" Wilburs vouce could be heard. "Wilbur help me." Techno said as he had a sleepimg Tommy clinging to him with bouth of them on the ground. "What happened?" Phil asked as he saw the situation. "Long story short he was panicking and i tried to cakm him down and then he fell asleep and wont stop clinging to me." TECHNO explained to his family members who were chuckling. The guardsjust stood there in amaze. The youngest prince was there clinging to prince Technoblade. "We should probably head to the castle with him." Phil said as he helped Techno get Tommy off of him. "Thanks Phil." Techno thanked as he wiped the rocks off of his pants.

As the royal family exited the cave with the royal guards they headed back to the village where their horses remained. "Time to go home. Finally it took around a week to fund the kid after we confirmed him being alive." Wilbur said and streched as he get up onto his horse. "Yeah. One h*ll of a week it was Wil." Phil said as he got up onto his horse. Techno didnt say anything as he got onto his horse. One of the royal guards gave Techno the sleeping Tommy who he positioned onto his horse so he wouldnt fall off while he rode the horse.

After an hour or so the royal family and guards made it back to the capital. They were greeted by the citizens. Who whispered about who the blue cloaked person on prince Technos horse could be.

After the royal family made it to the castle some of the guards took their horses to the stable. Techno carried Tommy since he was the strongest in physical strenght besides Phil but he had some urgent busines to attend to so he had to leave to his duties unwillingly. "Do you think he remembers us at all?" Wilbur asked his twin. "A little. Barely but maybe a little." Techno replied as they made it to what used to be Tommys room. It was dusty. "Maybe we shouldnt have him rest in this room yet." Wilbur said as he coughed abit 'cause of the dust. "My room?" Wil asked. "Your room." Techno agreed as they went into Wils room. They set Tommy on the bed and stared at him. "What now?" Wilbir asked. Techno shrugged.

"Ughh." A groan could be heard from Tommy. "Where am i?" Tommy thought as he opened his eyes only to see the two princes infront of him. It all came to him. "I cried infront of my enemy? Wait but he is my brother? Wait what no he isnt my brother. But he is. No he isnt why would i think that." Tommy thought to himself until he came back to his sences as he heard Wilbur say his name. "Tommy. How are you?" Wilbur asked not knowing what else to say. "Luke sh*t. You guys kidnapped me." Tommy said. "Is it kidnapping if you were the one clinging to Techno?" Wil asked to wich Tommy redened. "YES. AND I DID KOT CLING TO HIM." Tommy yelled. "Yes you did Tom." Wilbur teased. "Vdvdbs. Fine. But let me out of here." Tommy demanded. "No can do Tom." Wilbur said. "Why?" Tommy asked. "Why would i let my brother freeze in the woods? Its fricking snowing out there Tommy." Wilbur said to Tommy. "Let me leave rhe castle. I dont need your pity. You're probably going to kill me." Tommy said as he pulled out his crossbow from his cloak. "How did you hide that in your cloak-" Techno asked extremely confused to him not even noticing it earlier. "Why should i tell you." Tommy asked as he pointed the crossbow at him. "Calm down Tommy. We arent trying to hurt you." Wikbur said as Tommy flinced a little as Techno aproaced him. "STAY BACK!" Tommy demanded. "Tommy please calm down." Technoblade said as he tried to take the crossbow from Tommy. "I SAID STAY BACK!" Tommy yelled as he pulled out a splash potion of harming. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Welp. We finally msde it to the castle....anyways hope yall have or had a great day! Until next time.