(chapter ten) Hope

"...Tommy?" Technoblade said shocked but Tommy was too far to hear him. Technoblade tried to run after Tomny but failed. He felt dizzy. "Sh*t...sleeping gas.." Technoblade said as he strugeled to keep standing. "I found prince Technoblade!" One of the royal guards said as Techno fell on the ground. Techno looked at the mask on the ground. "A racoon mask." Techno tought as he blacked out.

"Ugh- What time is it?" Techno groaned. He was having a headache. "Tech you're awake! And it's 11.50 a.m." A familiar voice that sounded relived said as Techno turned his gaze towards it. "Oh hi Will." Techno said as he saw his twin brother sitting on a chair facing him. "You okay Tech? You look kind of off." Wilbur asked his twin brother who was in the middle of a thought. "...i think i saw Tommy. I'm not sure but...he looks exactly like he did in my dream about him where he looked older and scared." Technoblade said as he looked at his twin who looked shocked. "You had a dream about him? And theres no way it was Tommy right? Why would he run away from you?" Wilbur questioned his twin. "Yeah in the dream i saw him in the outdoor garden...where he died...but he seemed scared of me he ran. The hole in the wall wasnt repaired in the dream. And he ran to there. He went to the cliff and dissapeared. But later on i saw another dream where we all hugged him Wil. And it could be him. Remember Karl told us about it. He could be alive. They all could...prince Clay, Sapnap, George and Ranboo. And why he would run away? Karl also said that the masked ones brainwash their members. Will, it could of been him." Techno explained to his twin, his eyes having a glimmer in them.

"...What did Tommy look like in your dream?" Wilbur asked. "Huh?" Technoblade said. "Please asnwer me Tech." Wilbur said with a serious expression.

"Okay...well he was tall. Shorter than you but still pretty tall. His blonde hair was fluffy like yours Will. It was kind of styled like yours too but still differently. He had his sky blue eyes. He was wearing a red and white t-shirt where the red was only on his sleeves. He had jeans on. His sneakers were red and white. Oh and he had a brown leather belt with three pockets on it." Technoblade explained

Wilbur was quiet. "I had a dream about him too." Wilbur said looking at the ground with wide eyes. "Your description of him was the same as he was in my dream too. He didnt try to run away from me. But he didnt know who i was. He comforted me since i was crying...we were in my room. And then he dissapeared. Later as i was running through the castle i was teleported to a white space where you and Phil were and then we saw Tommy. I tackeled him with a hug and then you and Phil followed with a hug." Wilbur explained to his twin brother, as they made eye contact. "Do you think that the Tommy in our dreams was actually him?" Wilbur asked as he and Techno bouth stood up. "We got to go see dad now." Technoblade said as Wilbur nodded and they started to walk over to where Phil usually did paper work.

"DAD!" Techno and Wilbur yelled as they burts through the meeting rooms doors. "I- Will, Tech is there something wrong?" Phil asked as he was in the middle of a meeting with the other kingdoms leaders. "Ah sorry. We didnt know you were having a meeting. We just wanted to ask you about something." Wilbur apologised and explained. "Can it wait Will?" Phil asked. "Well we would like to know sooner than later asnwers but it can. Sorry for the interruption." Techno explained and apologised as he dragged Will out of the meeting room since he didnt want to leave till he got asnwers. The meeting rooms doors were closed by the guards outside after Wilbur was dragged out of the room by Techno.

"Techno we need asnwers." Wilbur argued as Technoblade dragged him off to the family room not too far from the meeting room. "I know Will but it can wait a little right? I'm sure dad is talking about the descoveries we made from the questioning to the other kingdoms leaders." Techno explaimed to Wilbur as he let go of him. They bouth sat on the family couch. "...I gues you're right." Wilbur sighed.

"I'm sorry about that. They usually dont just burst in here without a more important reason." Philza explained to the others. "It's okay king Philza." Queen Puffy said the other leaders agreeing with her. Phil nodded. "Is therw any questiones about the topic?" Phil asked the other leaders. "May i?" Badboyhalo asked as Phil nodded at him. "Where is Karl right now?" Bad asked. "He is in the room connected to this one. I was going to bring him to you after the meeting, but i gues you really want to see him. He was apart of your friend group after all." Phil explained as Bad looked at the door that was just a few steps to the right of king Philza. "Would you wait until afterthe meeting before meeting him?" Phil asked as Bad agreed and focused on the meeting at hand. "Does anyone else have questions?" Phil asked. "I have one." Eret said. "Go a head King Eret." Phil replied. "Do you have any idea if any of our family members or king Badboyhalos friends are alive?" Eret asked Phil as she wanted to know if by any chance his brother ranboo was alive. "There is a chance but we still arent completely sure. But for a fact we know there is a member named ranboo, Sapnap and George in the masked ones. There are a few more George named members than the others. Im sorry Queen Puffy we didnt get any members with the name Clay from Karl." Phil answered as he looked at queen Puffy with sadened eyes. "Do you have any question Queen Puffy?" Phil asked. Puffy shook her head and the meeting was ended.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Thanks for reading! I apreciate comments and all of the reads! They make me want to keep writing the chapters. Anyways hope yall have or had a great day!