(chapter 18) A day of being tired

Tommy woke up. "What time is it?" Tommy asked himself. "My body is sore." Tommy thought as he got up. Tommy looked out of the window. "It's dark already.." Tommy said staring blankly out the window. "I guess i'll have to leave before morning. I dont want to be found again." Tommy sighed.

Tommy put his cloak on top of his winter clothes and checked that he had everything. After checking, he arrenged his bed and quietly opened the door to the hallway. Tommy went into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Tommy walked down the hall and then the stairs. He didnt see anyone at the front desk so he left the keys there and exited the inn.

As Tommy made it outside he looked around. It was dark. There wasnt anything lighting up the streets or the houses in the villages. Tommy guessed it to be around 2 a.m. at the time. "It's snowing." Tommy said as he saw the snow falling from the sky. "I should find a place to stay at for a while." Tommy thought to himself as he started to walk to the forest.

As Tommy searched the forest for a good place to stay the snow slowly started stacking up. By the time he found a cave, the snow was already to his knees. Tommy walked into the cave wich was empty. "Kinda miss Sallys cave." Tommy thought as he sat down in the cave. Tommy sighed. "It's so f*cking cold." Tommy shivered. After sitting for a while in the cold cave Tommy got up. "I should make a fire." Tommy said as he exited the cave to look for any dry fire wood he could find. "Why the h*ck is there so much snow." Tommy cursed to himswlf as he found a few sticks.

It took Tommy about 30 painful minutes to find enough fire wood. Tommy returned to the cave feeling relieved that he didnt need to be in the snow anymore. As Tommy set up the fire wood he realised something. "How the f*ck will i light it." Tommy groaned. "This is the worst." Tommy said to himself as he sat against the caves wall and grabbed his knees. "I just want to see Tubbo and Ranboo agsin." Tommy said to himself as he held back his tears.

EARLIER WITH TECHNO AND PHIL:

Techno and Phil entered the bakery where Techno had been the day before. "This the place mate?" Phil asked Techno. "Yeah." Technoblade replied. "Oh your majesty and prince. Welcome to Clementines bakery. How could we help you?" Clementine asked from the two royals after coming from the kitchen. "Have you hired anyone named Tommy recently? He is pretty tall, has golden blonde hair, sky blue eyes and last was seen wearing a cloak." Phil asked the girl. "No, but i did hire someone who looks like what you described recently your majesty." Clementine replied to the king. "Would you like to talk with them?" Clementine asked. "Of we could." Techno replied. "He should be in his room right now. He just got back for his shift." Clementine said as she led the two royals through the kitchen, then the stairs and lastly in front of Tommys door. "Thomas. The king and prince want to see you to confirm spmething." Clementine said at the door, knocking. "Thomas?" She asked to be greeted with to silence. "Prince Technoblade what are y-" The moth hybrid tried to ask only to see him kick the door open. "I- the door." Clementine was in shock. "Dont worry. We will pay for the repair." Phil comforted the girl. "Phil. We have a problem." Techno said. "What is it mate?" Phil asked. "He isnt here. And the window is open." Techno explained. The silence set. "Go after him." Phil said wich Techno replied to withgoing to the roof of the bakery seconds later.

Techno looked around to see no sign of Tommy. "Sh*t." He said as he had no idea wich way to go to find him. "Phil i need your help! I cant see him." Techno said since he knew that Phil could probably find the kid faster from above. Phil walked out of the bakery and opened his large black wings to fly. As Phil started flying he scanned the area fro the boy, but couldnt find him.

Phil and Techno searched for the boy. At somepoint they ran into Wilbur and explained what was happening to Wilbur and asked if he got any information from Friend wich to Wilbur replied with what Tommy's clothing should be. After words the three of them continued searching for the boy.

After around 10 minutes of searching all three of them were at the main exit and entrance to the capital. "Excuse me." Phil said to one of the guards. "Ah king Phil. How can we asist you today?" The guard asked. "Did you let anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes through?" Phil asked. "He was wearing a red winter jacket, brown cargo pants snd knee high winter boots made out of leather." Wilbur added. "Also he probably looked like he was in a hurry." Techno said. "Hmm... ah we did let a young boy fitting ypur description through here earlier. Around seven mimutes ago your highness." The guard replied. "Okay, well thank you for the information. We will be going on a walk outside the capital. Checking on the nearby villages and such." Phil thanked and explained to the guard and left the capital with his sons.

"That kid could be anywhere in the forest. He could even be in a village. "He couldnt of gone too far right? He should still be nearby right? And there is no way he made it to any villages besides at moust to the ice and snow villages." Wilbur said in not wanting to search the whole forest and all of the villages in the area. "Well it has only been seven mimutes since he exited the capital." Phil said to reassure his son.

The royal family started to look through the forest. Phil flew over to snow and ice village to check if Tommy somehow made it there already. Wilbur searched the caves, including Sallys cave. And Techno searched the area nearby. Needless to say they didnt find him. As the royal family regrouped they agreed on something without a question. "We need to make a search team. There is no way we will find him otherwise." Phil said while the other two nodded in tired. It had already become dark after all. They went back to the castle and flopped on their own beds wondering when they would find the boy.

TO BE CONTINUED.

I really need to stop writing these after midnight- anywayshope yall enjoyed the chapter! See yall next time. Hope yall had or have a great day.