(chapter nine) The second mission

As Tommy and Tubbo walked over to the weapons and armour room they put some armour on and chose the weapons of their choices. As Tommy was choosing his weapons with Tubbo he took a look at Tubbos mask. It was a bee mask. It looked creepy but also somewhat cute. Tommy took a bow and arrows with a diamond axe, while Tubbo chose a sword and granades. Tubbo had always been odly good with bombs and granedes so he was allowed to use them when usually only generals were allowed to use them but only when needed. After that Tommy went over to the brewing room and saw Ranboo. Tubbo had went over to the front gate since he wasnt a brewer, healer or a mix. (So... a brewer is the one who handeles potiones. A healer is someone who only specialices in healing potions and medicine.) "Oh hi Tommy." Ranboo said as he grabbed a few healing potions and bandages. "Hey..." Tommy reaponded as he picked out a few fifferent kinds of potions. Tommy looked at Ranboos mask. It was half black and half white like Ranboos natural hybrid form but it had glowing eyes no matter what time of day it was since Ranboos eyes only glowed when it was night time. But on the mask was also a way to stop the glowing just incase. As Tommy finished choosing his potiones he went ober to the front gate. Ranboo had already made it there since he had finished choosing his equiptnebt abit before Tommy.

As Tommy made it to the gate he saw a group of people at the gate ingluding Tubbo, Ranboo and Dream. As Tommymade it close enough he saw that the other people in the group were George and Sapnap. Sapnaps leg had healed by bow wich was a good thing. There also was a fox masked member who Tommy realised was Fundy. "Hello.." Tommy said To the others. "Hello  Tommy." Dream greeted. "What is the mission about?" Tommy asked. "We are invading the village  near the main city in the Antartic empire." Dream responded. "Whit a group of seven members?" Tommy asked as he looked at his team memebers. "Well a smaller group would have less people who would be lost by the hands of the kingdoms." Dream said wich Tommy thought to be a reasonable reason. Their team consisted of Dream the general. Fundy the main healer. George the sniper. Sapnap the mask aka the close range attacker. Tubbo the newly added rare position the bomber. Ranboo the secondary healer. And Tommy the mix. Moustly on brewer positions for this mission since he was the only one qualified to make potions out of healing potions.

"Okay guys lets head out. This will be a longer mission so we will be using a carridge for moust of the way. There will be food and water but you better not eat it all in one sitting." Dream said as he walked over to the garridge just outside the gate. Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Fundy, George and Sapnap were in the garridge while Dream was the one who controled it. Tommy took this opportunity to take a nap and fell asleep.

After around four hours Ranboo woke Tommy up and gave him some water and bread for lunch. "What time is it?" Tommy asked as he ate his piece of bread. "Around 2 p.m." Ranboo responded as he ate his share of the lunch. "So two more hours huh.." Tommy said to himself as he noticed Dream sleeping in the garridge. And Sapnap being the one driving. Tommy just went back to napping after eating to make time go faster.

Tommy was woken up by Dream. "We are here." Dream said as Tommy got up. Tommy nodded and got out of the garridge. Tommy streched and took a good look to where he was right then. It was the middle of a forest. "We still have a ten minute walking distance till we make it to our destination. "Here have these." Dream said as he handed Tommy finger gloves and a red scarf. Tommy put them on as he saw that everyone else had them too. Tubbo having green. George having blue. Ranboo having black and white. Sapnap having white. Fundy having orange.  And Dream having lime.

The group started walking tp their destination. Tommy looked at georges mask. It was plain. It was a white mask with red poison mushroom eyes. Sapnaps mask was a black mask with demon horns on it that had white eyes. They were interesting to look at in Tommys oppinion. "We are here." Dream said as the group stopped. The village near the main city that was suerounded by walls wasnt that big since moust people around this area lived in the main city. But the village was still pretty big. "Are you all ready?" Dream asked. "Yessir!" Everyone responsed. "Good. Now lets cause chaos." Dream said as everone split up. Tommy  went up to a tree like last time, but this time the tree had snow on it. 

As Tommy was in the tree he saw fire and smoke all over the village. Screams started to fill the village and guards started to come over to the village. Tommy saw a child stuck in a burning building as he was shooting the guards. He despised killing people. It just didnt feel right to him. Made him feel like sh*t. So he didnt. Instead he would shoot the guards on theirkegs or arms.

TW: DESCRIPTION OF GORE

Tommy rushed over to the burning house. And to where the child was. He saw the child crying while standing over a corpse of a man. The mans corpse was burnt. His arm was gone and his head had an axe strike on it. Tommy looked at the body tertifed before he snapped out of it qhen he heard the child scream again. Tommyturned his eyes to the terrified child whose arm was a bit burnt.

END OF TRIGGER WARNING

Tommy grabbed the child and jumped out of a window with him. The child was shaking wich made Tomny feel bad after all he and his team was responsible for this. This child almoust died cause of him and his team that day. Tommy felt horrible for it. The kid didnt seem to be older than three years old yet he witnesed his family member die. Tommy  gave the child a healing potion and told dropped off the kid near a guard. The guard noticed the kid and brought the kid into the main coty as the other guards were looking for the memebers of the masked ones.

"EVERYONE LEAVE. PRINCE TECHNOBLADE IS HERE." Dreams yelling was heard by everyone inclusing Tommy. Tommy panicked. He remembered the first mission he had. The loss of members and the regret of not being able to help them. Tommy went up to a house that wasnt burning and saw Technoblade. The prince emidiatly noticed Tommy and started to go over to where Tommy was. Tommy ran. Technoblade kept running after Tommy while Tommy kept running.  Technoblade caught up to Tommy and grabbed his shoulder from behind Tommy. "You. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ARENT YOU?" The prince asked with an intimidating voice. Tommy gulped and realised that running was useless unless he was able to distract the prince. Then Tommy remembered something. "WELL?" The prince asked sounding even more intimidating. Then Tommys mask dropped to the ground as he stomped on a part of it. The mask broke and gas started to come from it at a rapid speed. Tommy covered his mouth with the scarf and started running. The prince was starteled by it and started coughing as he yelled for Tommy come back not knowing who Tommy was. "COME BACK HERE." Prince Technoblade yelled but stopped in his tracks as he saw Tommys face when Tommy looked back for a second. "Tommy?..." Technoblade said shocked at the face but Tommy didnt hear him as he was too far away.

TO BE CONTINUED

Haha...its 3am... anyways i wonder what the next chapter will have in it. Anyways hope yall have had a great day. See yall next chapter