(chapter 24) memories

TW: mention of a corpse. Panic attack

As Techno dragged Tommy to the shower rooms Tommy kept kicking. "I DONT NEED A SHOWER!" Tommy yelled. "Yes you do now go and take one." Technoblade replied as he showed Tommy into the shower room. "But-" Tommy tried to protest. "No buts or I'm taking your stuff away." Techno  threathened. He wasnt actually going to take them away, he just didn't want Tommy smell like absolute sh*t. 

When Tommy finished taking a shower Techno gave him a towel and a change of clothes.

After Tommy finished putting the clothes on he walked out of the shower room. "What are these? They're uncomfortable." Tommy complained. "Too bad. It was the only pair of clothing that would of fit you." Techno replied to Tommys complaint. "Ughhhh fineee." Tommy groaned.

Tommy was given a white dress shirt and black jeans. Basically he was given Wilburs old clothing. Though to make it more comfortable, Tommy opened the first two buttons near his neck.

"Well atleast they fit you." Techno said to wich afterwords they just stood there in silence for a minute. "So...the tour." Tommy said akwardly trying to make the silence less akward. "Oh yeah. I'll show you the garden outside first." Techno said quickly he wasnt the best at socializing.

"Okay. Wich way are we going Techno?" Tommy asked. "This way." Techno said as he lead them to the garden. "Whoa. I bet Tubbo and Ranboo would love this garden." Tommy said as he walked around the garden. He admired the beaty of it. The garden had various plants growing there even though it was the dead center of winter. Well he did admire the beaty until he saw a particular part of the castle wall.

TW:A PANIC ATTACK AND A CORPSE BEING MENTIONED.

The part of the wall had been fixed but it was still there. "TOMMY!" Tommy remembered the memories of that place. Vaguily but he did. He saw someone take him and three people yelling for him. He saw the person carrying him drop a dead body on the ground after they threw the flassy looking ball at the forest beyound and walls of the capital.

Tommy fell onto his knees as he grabbed his head in agony. It hurt. "Tommy?" Techno said as he saw Tommy on the ground on his knees grabbing his head. "It's cold. It's cold . It's cold. It's cold." Tommy repeated over and over again as he slowly started hyperventelating. "Please stop. I dont want to. I dont want to forget. S-stay away from me." Tommy said in a panicked voice. "Tommy calm down." Techno said. "W-why are you doing this to me? What are you making me drink?" Tommy started crying.

Techno hugged Tommy tightly and drew circles on his back. "Shhhh. It's okay. No one is here to hurt you." Techno said calmly. He was doing the same thing Phil used to do to him wgen he was panicked cause of the voices. Tommy calmed down abit and started breathing slower and more calmly." Can you see anything pink? If you can what is it?" Techno asked Tommy. "Yes. Your hair." Tommy started calming down. "What about anything white?" Techno asked again. "The snow on that is surrounding us." Tommy replied again. "Good. Have you calmed down abit now?" Techno asked Tommy. "Y-yes." Tommy said wiping his tears. "Maybe i shouldnt ask why he was panicking so much yet." Techno thought as he helpdd Tommy stand up.

End of TW

"Can we go somewhere else now? I dont really like the garden at least this part of it." Tommy said looking at the wall one last time and giving it a glare. "Oh yeah. Lets go to the family room." Techno replied. "That sounds good." Tommy said as he followed Techno back into the castle and throught the halls.

When they made it to the family room Tommy sat down. "Are you okay?" Techno asked. "Why did i ask that? He obviouly isnt." Techno thought to himself. "I'm doing better now that u could sit down." Tommy replied not making anysort of eyecontact.

Sadinnit

Technobro

Softnoblade

E

The tourment

Went through

E

Sad

E

Help him

E

Chat started going wild in Technos head. "Are you okay?" Tommy asked after seeing Technos itritated expression. "Sorry chat is being annoying." Techno apologised. "Oh okay." Tommy replied.

"I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back." Techno said to wich he got a nod from Tommy and he bolted to Phils office.

Techno bursted through Phils door. "Phil- plea-please take over. Chat is. Chat is being loud. Tommy. Is in. The family. Room. " Techno explained out of breath taking deep breaths during his sentences. He bolted to the office in less then a minute. Its on the first floor. He was in the 3rd floor at the time. "Ah alright. Have some rest for now Techno." Phil said as he headed to the family room.

As Phil made it to the door of the family room, he opened it. As he looked inside he saw a crying Tommy hugging his kneew while sitting on the sofa. "Tommy." Phil said. Tommy snifed. "It hurts." Tommy said wiping his tears. "What hurts?" Phil asked. "My head. It's all mixed up. They keep laughing at me. They are tormenting me." Tommy replied eyes filled with fear. "Who are they?" Phil asked Tommy calmly. "The 'adults'. They- they are the worst. I hate them. They forced me to forget. They punished everyone. They are the ones in charge. You would think it was the boss who is in charge but no it's the 'adults'." Tommy explained seeming to become more fearful at even mentioning the 'adults'. "They just like seeing people suffer. They made me forget who i was. They made everyone forget who they were." Tommy said fear and anger in his voice. Phil hugged Tommy. I'm sorry you had to through that mate." Phil said. "No one deserves to go through what me and the others did the first few days there." Tommy said as he hesitantly hugged Phil.

After a few minutes Tommy had fallen asleep. Phil just sighed and smiled as he layed Tommy onto the sofa and put a blanket he got from a drawer in the room on Tommy. Phil sat down on a chair and picked up a book and started reading it.

TO BE CONTINUED

Am i going too fast with the plot? Probably. Welp no can do now. Anyways Tommy got some of his memories back pog. Dont even question how. Just figure it out. I had somekind of logic for it but i forgot what it was. Also Wilburs lore stream today was pain:D but it was also good so...I'm conflicted with my emotions. Anyways hope yall have or had a great day! Until next time!