Chapter 372

"Little Park, the Mistress of Kim Family at Capital City is looking for you. I'll give you a half-day leave, so you don't need to participate in afternoon's special training."

As the instructor spoke, he looked at Jiao Shuzhen and then glanced at the woman from the Wei Family. Lastly, his gaze fell on Chaeyoung, and he thought maybe this was about a fight between the riches...

"Thank you, instructor..." Chaeyoung looked at the instructor and thanked him with a face filled with acknowledgment. Jiao Shuzhen showed her gratitude by giving her a nod.

Chaeyoung recalled how painful it was every time her period came, and it was the most unbearable when she had to join the special training as well. Now she had gotten a half-day leave so easily?

How wonderful!

Chaeyoung saw Jiao Shuzhen looking at her, so she smiled and did a military salute. "Hello, Mistress! You're Jisoo's mother, right?"

*

In a high-end clubhouse café...

The environment was spacious, quiet, and elegant. Besides that, soothing music flows through the speakers and filled the room.

It was Chaeyoung's first time coming to such a place. When she was about to enter the café, she noticed that there was an automatic shoe polisher at the door. Only then did she realized that she was the only one who was wearing sneakers in the cafe.

Fortunately, she had long legs, so no one paid attention to her shoes...

Chaeyoung hid her feet and continued to sit up straight.

Jiao Shuzhen and Wei Hongmian sat together and looked Chaeyoung in the eyes.

Chaeyoung was a little surprised that Jiao Shuzhen took the initiative to find her. However, it made sense when she thought about it. She had followed Jisoo to Capital City, and they had been together for about a year already. Jiao Shuzhen knew about her existence, yet Jisoo refused to let her meet his parents. She had to have known half of what was going on even if she was retarded.

Then, Chaeyoung glanced at the woman Jiao Shuzhen had brought along with her. She had an elegant air about her, and her presence was somehow undeniable.

Moreover, the woman had been staring at her with uncertainty. This made Chaeyoung realize that this might be a Feast at Swan Goose Gate [TN: a term used figuratively to refer to a trap or a situation ostensibly joyous but treacherous.] and she might be besieged...

The three of them ordered three cups of coffee and the smell of hand-ground Brazilian coffee was wafting in the air in no time.

"Miss Park, it's inconvenient for us to speak in the academy just now. I've invited you out so that we can get straight to the point here."

Jiao Shuzhen looked around and said, "I'm looking for you because I want to talk about you and Jisoo!"

Chaeyoung's fingertips trembled a little. The woman sitting in front of her was Wei Hongmian, and she had hardly made any sound since they met.

"Well, Mistress, you can get straight to the point! You're Big Brother Jisoo's mother, and I'm younger than you. Anything you said is right!"

Chaeyoung said with a sweet smile on her face.

She knew that it was inevitable, so she might as well invite her to get straight to the point liberally.

With the nourishment of love, Jisoo's encouragement and care, as well as her diligence, she was no longer the dirty fair-skin boy from more than a year ago!