Chapter 295

Feng Rao drove her bright yellow Ferrari to the Night Owl Bar, where she planned to meet Jennie.

Feng Rao frequented the place. The bar was still empty because the evening show had yet to start.

Jennie chose a quieter corner. She rarely visited pubs like this. The only reason she chose this place was to suit Feng Rao.

Jennie ordered a fruity alcoholic drink. The bitterness of the alcohol was absent, having been mixed with sweet fruit juice.

Feng Rao came over and saw that Jennie was unusually calm. She stared at her and assessed the situation with her gaze. When she recalled Hanbin's opinion of his younger sister, she could not help but mentally compliment her intelligence!

"Miss Feng, I'm sorry for disturbing you! The drinks are on me today."

Jennie waved her hand to signal to a waiter.

Feng Rao sat down and ordered a glass of fruit wine as Jennie did. Her gaze shifted towards the woman opposite her "It's fine. I thought that you'd have come looking for me long ago!"

Jennie smiled. "Yes, I'm not going to beat around the bush. Miss Feng, you've probably guessed that I came looking for you because of my brother."

The corners of Feng Rao's mouth twitched when she noticed that Jennie went straight to the point. "I don't know where Hanbin's hiding.

"He came to me before and I helped him by getting you to the cemetery so that you two could meet. However, I haven't seen him since!"

Feng Rao unhurriedly relayed the excuses she had prepared while observing Jennie's reaction.

"Your brother said that Lisa had viciously pursued him
numerous times. He had only thought of that idea because he was worried that Lisa had tapped your phone."

Feng Rao took a sip of wine once she finished speaking, while Jennie nodded. "If you put it that way, I can believe the things that happened before, but I don't believe that you aren't in touch with my brother, Miss Feng!"

Jennie raised her glass and took a sip of her own.

"Miss Feng, you know about the precious item hidden inside my family's treasury. Surely you must know the owner's whereabouts too?"

Feng Rao's expression changed upon hearing that. "Jennie Kim, that's bullsh*t!"

Feng Rao reacted somewhat excessively and raised her tone, causing several people who were chatting around them to glance over.

"How would I know that your family's treasury was stolen? Did you hear those rumors from the people in the police department?"

"Calm down, Miss Feng."

Jennie pacified the flushed Feng Rao when she saw that the people around them had focused their attention here.

"It doesn't matter if you're willing to tell me, but if you can contact my brother, please tell him that I want to see him."

Feng Rao sighed and shifted her gaze. "I'm very sorry, but I don't know how to get in touch with him. You came to the wrong person, Miss Kim. How can I contact him if you, his sister, can't even do that?"

Jennie's anger subsided when she saw that Feng Rao was not resisting at all. She reached out and raised her wine glass. She smiled, saying, "If that's the case, I won't trouble you anymore, Miss Feng. Let's drink..."

Jennie's hand unexpectedly trembled just as she was about to place it against her mouth. The glass slipped before its contents splattered all over Feng Rao.