Chapter 391

Jennie rarely went online ever since she got pregnant with her second baby. She would only go online when she wanted to have a video call with Yeji who was far away overseas. It was much more comfortable video chatting using her laptop than her phone. That was why she would go online at a certain point of time.

She never expected that she would see a comment from Su Chaeyoung when she logged onto the QQ website today.

Jennie had posted a picture of her ultrasound scan on her profile. The woman who had disappeared for a long time commented with a smiley face emoji and wrote, "Congratulations, Jennie. I miss you very much!"

Jennie was extremely happy and excited. She shouted, "Lisa, come here quickly."

Chef Manoban wiped his hands and rushed out of the kitchen when he heard his wife yelling for him. The man's handsome face still looked the same as before. His distinctly angular and sharp features made him look cold. This man was blessed enough to get the chance to enjoy fatherhood for the second time. He beamed like a proud father with every move he made. It was completely apparent.

"What's wrong?" Lisa's voice was deep and raspy as he held Jennie's shoulders.

Jennie pointed at the comment on her profile in excitement. When Lisa saw the commenter's name was "Superb Smile", he understood everything at once. "Is that Chaeyoung?"

Jennie nodded right away. "She changed her cell phone number and isn't using her original WeChat account anymore, but she's been using her QQ account all along. She probably left this comment when she went online."

Lisa straightened up. A dull glimmer flashed across his dark eyes as he took his cell phone and dialed Yan Jun's number. "Chaeyoung logged onto her QQ account two hours ago. Go and search for the address where she had logged on. I'll send you the original message."

Yan Jun knew that this matter had something to do with Mr. Kim when he received the order. He hurriedly gathered the hackers and told them to get to work.

In less than half an hour, they had discovered that she had logged on from Yan Zhou.

*

Jennie was still pretending to be Park Jimin's wife in City A when Chaeyoung left Luo Hai. Both women had quickly gotten new phone numbers and WeChat accounts to escape from their jilted lovers who were chasing after them. They had decided to sever all previous forms of communication with each other. They did not come into contact with the other party at all during those two to three years. Their only remaining way of contacting each other was through QQ.

Today, Chaeyoung left a comment on Jennie's post without thinking much about it because she had merely felt nostalgic.

She felt rather depressed when she went offline, so she stayed in the study room and wrote an entry to her diary.

She had not lost her habit of writing her diary by hand after so many years.

She left her first diary behind for Jisoo, and that was when it all started. She must write a few lines in her diary every day once her son was asleep. Sometimes she would write about the things she had realized about life. Most of the time, she wrote about her feelings for Jisoo.

The woman took a shower after writing her diary, but she was unable to sleep.

It was already late. A light breeze rose and blew in this summer night. Chaeyoung went out to the balcony and drank a bottle of beer.

She was not a good drinker. She had only drunk with Jisoo in Capital City before, and he would always take advantage of her every time she drank too much.