Chapter 311

Jennie ate a lot during dinner. Frankly, she ate whatever she wanted without one bit of hesitation, so she was incredibly full at the moment.

She was so thin that her flat little abdomen still looked taut even if she felt bloated when she removed her clothes.

Jennie grabbed her swimsuit. She was about to put it on when Lisa stopped her.

"Why are you wearing a swimsuit?" Lisa threw the black bikini aside. "In Japan, men and women treat each other respectfully despite sharing the same pool. Why would you need a swimsuit when we're the only ones here?"

Jennie groaned. She was still somewhat hesitant. Her body that was wrapped in a towel flushed red. "I'm embarrassed to go in naked... Please let me..."

"Embarrassed?" Lisa smirked playfully. "Haven't I seen every inch of your body already?"

Jennie bit her lip. A resentful look appeared on her face as she hesitated. She knew that this man harbored ill intentions.

She was right. She could already feel the scorching heat radiating off his body when he carried her downstairs while she was still clad in that towel.

They were about to have a romantic encounter in the water soon. The water was adjusted to a suitable temperature. The woman was able to relax both mentally and physically very soon.

Jennie leaned against the side lazily. Lisa poured a glass of red wine for her and placed it on a floating wooden plank. The woman's eyes were barely open when the plank drifted toward her. She lifted her hand and took the wine glass. She pressed her lips against the rim and took a sip.

The smell of alcohol was slightly intoxicating to her. After all, she was not used to drinking. She merely drank a tiny sip out of courtesy.

Her husband approached her the moment she put the wine glass down. He said in a deep voice, "Why don't you take another sip?"

Jennie shook her head. She felt sluggish and had trouble keeping her eyes open now.

She was exhausted after these past few busy days. All she could think about is sleep after submerging herself in the pool.

Alcohol was the cause of many problems. Jennie made a mental note to drink responsibly.

However, she had underestimated Lisa's domineering personality. Suddenly, he covered her lips and stopped her breath from leaving her mouth. Jennie moaned quietly as warm liquid trickled past the gaps between her teeth...

"Mmm..."

In a moment of panic, Jennie wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders.

His breath was moist and frenzied...

Lisa chuckled. "Little Nini, I like this side of you!"

Jennie blushed delicately. She looked like she was waiting for him to have his way with her. This made her indescribably alluring...

"Are you trying to take advantage of me again?"

Jennie shook her head. Her eyes were misted over. She pleaded in a small voice, "I'm so tired..."

"You don't have to move. I'll do it..."

His hands started moving impatiently as he spoke.

Jennie moaned, but she covered her mouth when she realized suddenly that they were still out in the open. Her eyes darted back and forth frantically.

"Let's go to the bedroom..."

Lisa ignored her pleas. He lifted her with his hands and flipped her over. Her smooth back was now flushed after being soaked in the hot spring. Lisa kissed the top of her head gently. Then, his lips moved to her ear before making his way down...

Mr. L's DILEMMA: Can't Help Falling In Love With You (BOOK 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara