Chapter 281

Numerous days filled with warm affection could not influence a cold-hearted person like her.

"Run away to where?" Lisa's voice was hoarse. His large hands lifted her chin while his eyes were tinged with rage. "Do you dislike your status as Mrs Manoban so much? Were you prepared to submissively hand it over to someone else anytime?"

Jennie was suddenly out of breath. She pressed against his chest to prevent him from approaching. She persistently wanted to turn her little face toward one side but he was controlling her lower jaw...

"Answer me!"

"I don't know!"

"You're being so stubborn!" Lisa was in a bad mood.

"This is normal!" Jennie was unwilling to give in either.

They took turns one sentence at a time until Lisa's pent-up anger reached the top of his head.

"I'll have to properly discipline you and your sharp tongue!"

As he spoke, the man violently kissed and suppressed her in an invasive manner. "Mmm..." Jennie reached her hand out to push him away. She resisted him while simultaneously avoiding him.

These actions provoked Lisa. However, he never planned to force her. After all, his heart could not wait to love her.

He had merely said those things in the spur of the moment. The man felt as though his heart was stifled with worries that she would do as she said. His mind was ridden with the fear that she would be ready to leave anytime.

"You're mine! You'll always be mine!"

Lisa's voice was demanding yet desolate. Jennie could not stop her entire body from briefly trembling when she heard the emotions that were hidden behind the man's tone.

Her lips were already enduring it as he proceeded with his next instance of recklessness.

She had unintentionally provoked him but it was difficult for her to get out of this situation now.

She was unwilling to admit that she was wrong.

However, she would only suffer if this went on...

During her moment of hesitation, Lisa rubbed her chin with his fingers. Her breathing became uneven as he moved upward and slid past her lips.

"Jennie, I'm going to leave a mark on you that can never be erased so that you'll always remember how I made you feel!"

Lisa suddenly became extremely sensitive.

He abruptly exerted more force with his large hands before he tore off the thin, silk spaghetti strap nightgown on her body...

When she noticed that he was being rough, Jennie opened her mouth and firmly bit his finger. She only let go when she saw him frowning. The corners of the woman's lips provocatively curled up before she said, "Does it hurt? I'll leave my mark on you first!"

"Vixen, do you know that you're playing with fire?"

His Adam's apple bobbed and he hoarsely panted while he spoke in a hoarse voice.

Jennie stayed silent but a provocative look seeped through her gaze. Her hands tightly gripped the sheets while she spared no effort in controlling the sensations inside her body.

He could see that her eyebrows were closely furrowed because she was controlling herself.

Lisa's heart burned more intensely. This woman was the only person who could make him feel so carefree and unbridled. He would lose all control every time he touched her.