Chapter 351

Jennie's original group of friends were stunned when they heard that she had returned to Luo Hai with her family.

Yeji had migrated overseas with Ryujin, but Lisa still contacted her the immediately.

Unfortunately, Yeji was forced to grumble at Jennie through a video call because she could not return due to Ryujin's unique status.

"I can't believe that you left for several years. You broke up with my brother, not me. Why didn't you secretly contact me? I missed you so much!"

Yeji's bulging belly could be seen through the screen, but she still resembled a pampered young girl.

Jennie had no idea how Ryujin and Yeji had previously gotten together. She could not figure out how Ryujin managed to steal Lisa's precious little sister from him either. Nonetheless, she was in awe of Ryujin's progress. Judging from her appearance, Yeji was probably six or seven months pregnant.

"I missed you too, but you knew that I didn't want Lisa to find me..."

Jennie's heart was filled with sorrow when she remembered that period of time. She was forced to spend several years away from Lisa again. She felt nothing but regret when she realized her mistakes. She was truly an idiot.

Yeji complained like a spoiled child while stuffing herself with food. "This baby has a bigger appetite than the previous one. My waist is so much bigger now!"

Jennie spat out her tea onto the floor. "The previous one?"

Yeji chuckled. "Yes, my first child is already two years old. She's a girl..."

When she said that, she panned the camera toward the nanny's lap. Jennie turned green with envy when she saw the fair-skinned little girl.

Jennie felt deeply ashamed now.

She had been with Lisa for more than a decade, but Leo was their only child. On the contrary, that other girl had progressed rather quickly. She was about to become a mother for the second time very soon.

Ryujin gave up his previous job when he left with Yeji. He wiped every trace of the companies that he owned and gave himself a new identity. He merely commanded them from the background because he was fully dedicated to his wife and daughter now.

Now that Yeji was pregnant again, the man had become prouder. His face was sterner when he accompanied his wife, but he was more handsome than before.

Lisa also looked at the screen and noticed that Yeji's young daughter was incredibly adorable. As her parents were both attractive, the child would definitely be good-looking as well. Yeji was beaming. Meanwhile, Ryujin was different now. Whenever he spoke, he would start his sentences with the words "my daughter"...

Lisa's dream of having a little princess started appearing in his mind again.

Damn, this was encouraging him!

He wanted a daughter as well.

Jennie was forced to endure strenuous activities in bed again as this man began his quest.

Lisa was not worried about suffering from renal deficiency. As long as Jennie was not on her period, Lisa wanted nothing more than to ravish his wife every day...

Kai was also stunned when he heard that Jennie had returned. The young man realized that it was impossible for Jennie to escape Lisa's grasp despite running around in circles. Nonetheless, he was happy for the couple.

Kai was the first person who witnessed the couple's relationship start off as a miserable affair before it finished with a happy ending.

"I'll treat you and Lisa to a meal one of these days. We should really meet up!" Kai promised.