Chapter 320

Lisa patiently waited downstairs for almost an hour before he saw Jisoo walking out of the corridor in low spirits.

"Where is she?"

Jisoo usually had a commanding presence. Lisa could not fathom why he resembled a deflated ball now. He gave Jisoo a cigarette, then both of them leaned against his car and smoked

It was past 10 o'clock now. A young person jogged past and saw the two highly attractive men smoking as they stood in front of Lisa's flashy Koenigsegg sports car. They nearly blinded him with their striking looks.

"She's asleep! Chaeyoung said that she could stay over tonight. She'll send her home tomorrow. Don't worry!"

Jisoo's voice was hoarse. He was so dejected that he started coughing after taking just a few puffs of his cigarette.

He had no idea when the woman he loved had gotten pregnant and had a baby already.

Worse still, she said that the child had nothing to do with him.

Who was that child's father?

Jisoo desperately wanted to rush over and get rid of that man!

How dare he vied for his woman? Jisoo would not tolerate this!

"What's wrong?" Lisa knew that Jisoo was hiding something from him. Judging from Jisoo's solemn expression, Lisa was certain that this involved Chaeyoung.

However, this was not the first time he had experienced something like this. In fact, Jisoo was a veteran in this field. He should have gotten used to it much earlier.

"Chaeyoung has a son!"

Jisoo's heart was filled with indescribable pain when he said this. He flung the cigarette butt away and sat in Lisa's sports car. He lamented, "She said that he isn't my son!"

Damn, he was cuckolded!

No one would willingly accept this, much less Jisoo.

Lisa was unable to think of a way to console his friend at the moment.

"Let's go. Cheer up, I'll have a drink with you since my wife is not with me tonight too!"

Jisoo glanced at Lisa. This jerk was usually fond of putting him down, but he was rather kind now.

The car doors resembled beautiful arcs when the two men opened them. Dust trailed behind the car as it sped off into the horizon.

*

Blue Sea and Sky Clubhouse...

The pair of troubled friends sang together and drank heavily.

Jisoo usually had a high tolerance for alcohol, but he had a bit of a shock today. He already saw three heads on Lisa's body after gulping down just a few glasses of red wine...

"Who do you think is the father of that little brat?"

Jisoo stretched his long legs out on the sofa and still managed to look attractive in this slouching position.

"Chaeyoung is an enigma. She'd never tell the truth even after threatening her with death! I... Damn, I really want to... Oh well. Whatever, I know that I'm a f*cking cuckold but I refuse to give up!"

Jisoo's deep voice choked up when he said this. He narrowed his beautiful eyes, and his long eyelashes glimmered for a second there. It seemed like there were tears in his eyes.

Lisa patted his shoulder. Jisoo had only been the one to make people cry all his life. It was obvious how much pain his heart was experiencing just by seeing how dejected he was right now.