Chapter 395 (THE END)

When it came to sex, Chaeyoung was never one to overdo it, but she was not against it either.

Especially after being separated from Jisoo for. so many years, she had an unusual desire towards it.

However, compared with the huge bed at home, Chaeyoung did not consider doing it in the car comfortable. Besides being mentally tensed, the car was also narrow and small. Even though she was extremely terrified, the man would not be satisfied.

Up until the end, she had no choice but to beg for mercy softly. Then, she bit on his shoulders and provoked him to surrender in advance.

Her entire body was aching, and it felt as if bones were being torn apart. She then complained softly. "If this goes on, will I be able to live a happy life if we get married?"

Jisoo kissed her blushing little face with affection, "Your husband loves you so much, why are you still complaining?"

Chaeyoung refused to accept Jisoo's claim as her husband. "We still have not gotten a license yet. We only slept together for a few times, and you're already calling yourself that. Aren't you a little shameless?"

Jisoo laughed softly and said, "We'll get our license on Monday."

Chaeyoung thought that the man was just trying to make her happy. After all, she only mentioned it in passing and was not in a hurry.

Unexpectedly, Jisoo was someone who actually meant the things she said. On Monday morning, Jisoo dragged Chaeyoung out of the bed and said that they were going to get a marriage license.

The door of the Civil Affairs Bureau almost in contact with the tip of Chaeyoung's nose, yet the woman was still a little confused.

How did the situation change so quickly?

Since Jisoo did not have any military ranking at the moment, things were much simpler than the last time.

Before Chaeyoung could adapt to the transformation, the red marriage certificates had already been handed over to the two of them.

Jisoo held Chaeyoung's hand in one hand and the certificate in other. The smile on his face had gotten deeper and he could not wait to announce to the world that he had already gotten a wife. There was no need for him to live alone until he died anymore.

Chaeyoung looked at the foolish smile on his face and did not say anything to bring him down. After all, it was indeed not easy for an old man!

The only thing left to do was to prepare for the wedding. The relatives were not a problem as the Kim Family did not have that many family members. There were only a few close relatives who were able to make use of the Kim Family's connection.

They had mainly invited Kim Jingshan's colleagues, friends, and comrades. After Jiao Shuzhen's careful verification, the invitation, wedding cakes, and wedding candies were being delivered.

The members of Luo Hai's Manoban Family would also be present. Moreover, Lisa and Jennie would be present. When Chaeyoung thought about meeting Jennie, she had gotten a little excited.

She did not have any family members and Jennie was one of her very few friends. Thus, she was happy that she could come.

Chaeyoung also decided to invite Li Ji and Miao Hong. Miao Hong found out that the two of them had finally gotten together and she burst into tears of joy. However, she recalled that she did not even have an identity and could not help but feel hurt.

*

After the Spring Festival, Capital City had finally welcomed spring after a winter baptism.

Jisoo's wedding banquet was chosen to be on the last week of May.