Chapter 345

He nibbled her earlobe and tugged at it with some force. "Tell me... All these years... how could you bear to let me wait alone bitterly... Now you've actually become Mrs. Park!!"

Speaking of Mrs. Park, Lisa bit her again. The pain made Jennie want to cry.

Was Lisa's Chinese zodiac a dog? No, he was a tiger to be exact!

"Lalisa... You know that I'm... Mrs. Park... yet you're still acting this way!"

Jennie could not find a reason to reject him. She could only plead softly under his offense. "Let me go... I can't stay by your side..."

The woman's tone became coquettish as she whined. Her gaze was gentle like water, and her sobbing manner made her looked like a kitten.

Her small hands clasped his sleeves, and her bright and beautiful face caused the man to wish for nothing but to swallow her up.

Mr Manoban felt a pain in his lower abdomen. The man in his 30s had been a full-time monk for four years, but now the beauty was in his arms. The passionate kisses were able to satisfy his upper part, but his bottom part was discontented...

Protest! Protest! Protest...

Jennie was too familiar with this look of Lisa's, and those lingering nights flashed continuously in her eyes!

"Nini... Nini..." Lisa mumbled continuously. He picked her up all of a sudden and headed toward the elevator.

The hall was on the third floor of the hotel and upstairs was the suite. Lisa carried Jennie and covered her head with his large jacket. The people in the elevator could not see who the woman in his arms was.

At the door of the penthouse, Lisa called Jisoo on the phone, "Request for me a penthouse suite!"

The moment Jisoo heard that, he exclaimed, "Savage! I like it!"

When Jennie heard that however, she was scared to death. She clutched his shirt, pleading, "Lisa... Are you out of your mind... What happens when the Park Family finds out?"

Lisa sneered, "Do you think I don't know? You're not married to Jimin at all! Even if the two of you were, the one he registered with was Yan Xiao! I'm sleeping with Jennie, so what does it have anything to do with him?"

Jennie was lost for words.

The logic of a brainiac was really out of this world...

Jisoo moved quickly. Five minutes later, the room service waiter approached Lisa with the room card.

He gave the two a meaningful look and dared not say anything.

The room was spacious. After closing the door, all the noises on the outside were cut off. Jennie was extremely nervous that she could hear her own heartbeat pounding.

The man's nose was only one centimeter away from her. The smell of tobacco made her frown. Not knowing how to escape, the woman whispered, "Take... Take a shower first..."

He knew she was deliberately delaying!

"I've waited for four years, what more another few minutes? I'll wait for you!"

Lisa entered the bathroom after finishing his words.

.

While undressing, he warned, "If you dare to escape, I'll do you to death when I catch you!"

Jennie paled. She cursed in her heart. Was she the only one who could witness this man's bandit leader persona?

What happened to the so-called gentleman?