Chapter 339

...

Krystal was startled by the sudden invitation.

She was dumbfounded and it took a moment for her to understand what Lisa meant. All she saw was the strikingly handsome man in front of her. His entire body radiated a mature and elegant aura, yet it had an intense wounding power.

Years of experience had given him a mature charm that young men in their twenties could not equal.

Lisa thought that she bothered, so he frowned and said softly, "Miss Jung, if you're busy, let's do it another day?"

Krystal was rather startled, as she had not expected this to happen. Therefore, she said a little excitedly, "Today is fine!"

Lisa nodded and said with a smile, "Then please wait for me until the afternoon, I need to finish up my work."

Krystal felt as if she was dreaming the entire time.

She had confessed to a man she had just met and agreed to have lunch with him.

Most importantly, the man was the one who invited her. She had heard rumors that the Third Young Master Manoban was a difficult man to approach, could it be that had finally come to his senses?

This 28-year-old "young girl" felt as though she was experiencing a late-blooming romance.

*

It was almost 11 o'clock when Lisa finished his final long-distance meeting. He then turned off his computer, took Jennie's photo from the table, placed it close to his lips and planted a light kiss, "Little Nini, good afternoon!"

The woman in the picture was smiling brightly but she would not know that this infatuated man had waited for many years...

Yan Jun had reserved a table in a hotel beforehand.

They parked their car in the parking area and Lisa opened the car door for Krystal like a gentleman.

The two of them walked side by side and a few of the restaurant's customers could not resist turning around to look.

The man had an impressive presence and an outstanding aura. Whereas the woman was tall, slim and beautiful. The pair of them formed a beautiful picture when they walked together.

Lisa passed the menu to Krystal and smiled lightly with the corner of his lips curled up, "Miss Jung, do you like western food?"

"Not too bad, I'm somewhat influenced by my few years studying overseas."

Lisa nodded and thought about the few years Jennie spent in England. She constantly complained about how a piece of steak could not compare to hot pot...

Krystal finished ordering and it was Lisa's turn. She noticed that Lisa had ordered two portions and was a little curious, "Are there other guests coming over later?"

Lisa passed the menu to the waiter and waved his hands towards the entrance, "Yes, he's here"

Krystal turned around and saw Kai walking towards them quickly.

Perhaps the man was thirsty when he arrived, as he smiled at Krystal after he sat down, poured himself a cup of water and downed the entire cup. Then, he puckered his lips and spoke, "Miss Jung, what a coincidence!"

Lisa saw the surprised look on Krystal's face, and he asked calmly, "You two know each other?"

Kai smiled, revealing his shiny white teeth. He blinked his eye charmingly and said, "Yes!"

Krystal's face suddenly turned bright red. Her previous gentle and elegant image was gone as she mumbled, "We're far more than that!"

"We're very close!" Kai smiled brightly.