Chapter 348

This scene resembled the one that happened three years ago. The same pair was looking face to face at each other in the exact same coffee shop. Just like before, one of them was drunk, dispirited, and depressed. Meanwhile, the other person was calm and completely unconcerned about worldly issues.

"Jennie, are you planning to... Are you planning to leave me?"

The throbbing pain at the bottom of Jimin's heart made his voice tremble.

"Jimin, this was merely an agreement. You used me as an excuse to pacify your parents and friends while I used you to give my child a father in name. There was never any love between us. You agreed from the start that we could end this relationship at any time..."

"But what if I told you that... I've fallen in love with you..." Jimin buried his head deep in his palms. This made his hair messier.

Jennie was stunned. A strange look faintly flashed in her beautiful eyes. Her little mouth gaped open slightly, as though she had yet to comprehend Jimin's words.

"You... Aren't you..."

Jennie thought, 'Aren't you gay?

The words almost left her mouth, but she could not bring herself to continue.

"I severed my ties with Wei Guo after I married you!"

Jimin ironically smiled. "In the past, I assumed that I wasn't attracted to women. Later, I discovered that I was attracted to them. I'd just never met a woman that I liked before this!"

He lifted his head and gazed directly at Jennie when he said this. He was not trying to hide it at all.

Jennie awkwardly shrunk back and moved her body away. She avoided Jimin's eyes.

"I'm still financing Wei Guo's education, but we don't have that kind of relationship anymore. When I was with you, I always tried my best to be a good husband and father..."

"But I can't accept this... I've never had any feelings for you!"

Jennie could not accept the change in the situation. She stared blankly at Jimin.

Jimin hung his head and took a deep breath. His eyes were bloodshot when he raised his head a moment later, while a sneer faintly appeared in the upturned corners of his lips. "Are you going to return to Lisa? What about your son? Are you planning to take him with you too?"

"You know that that child..."

"He's my son!"

Jimin sounded rather angry when he roared. Jennie's entire body trembled in fear. "That's nonsense!"

Their voices caused the people around them to look over in shock.

Jennie bit her lip. Suddenly, she understood what was going on. "Jimin, what did you do to my son?"

"Jennie, are you still going to leave me if your son doesn't go with you?"

Jimin muttered, "I'm not going to let you find your son. Do you still want to leave?"

"No!" Jennie leaped up from her seat when she heard that. She rushed toward Jimin and violently grabbed his collar. In a sobbing tone, she shrieked, "What did you do to Little Leo? Give me back my son!"

"When you came here, I told my subordinates in City A to take Little Leo away! I'm going to hide him so that you'll never find him. Are you still going to leave if that happens?"

Jimin's gaze looked slightly mad. He was persistent and assured. Jennie was so afraid that she nearly fainted. However, she desperately hit Jimin instead. She was not concerned about manners or staying calm anymore.