Chapter 227

Upon hearing Lisa's name, Xia Tao's forehead was covered in cold sweat. How could he compare to the Third Young Master of Manoban Family?

After seeing Xia Tao's reaction, Nancy laughed. Her brows were relaxed as she sighed, "So this is all that Director Xia have! Since you know that you can't compare to Lisa, you should stop pestering me. I've got no room for any other man right now!"

Xia Tao looked as though his soul was drawn out of his body. He limped on the back of the chair and took a deep breath before saying, "Aenan, you should know that I'm not a man who plays around. Ingenuinely like you!"

Nancy turned her nose up to Xia Tao's confession. Her arrogant look enraged him and she bruised a man's pride.

"Nancy, aren't you afraid that I might expose you to the Manoban Family for rejecting me so firmly?" Xia Tao suddenly said and there were traces of anger in his eyes.

Nancy had a cold look on her face and a hint of viciousness flashed through her beautiful eyes. She threw the cigarette bud into the rubbish bin, took a sip of coffee and grunted, "Xia Tao, if I can recall, you have a ten-year-old son in primary school, right?"

Xia Tao's entire body trembled slightly as he did not know why did Nancy mention about his child!

"Although you're not an absolutely outstanding man, you're still a director. Besides, you also have a wife and a cute son. Of course, before that, you have a mistress like me. You're living such a smooth sailing life!"

Nancy paused suddenly and observed Xia Tao's reaction. As expected, the man's breaths were getting a little incoherent. He cared about all the things that Zhao Ruoxin said!

"If we have a mutual breakup now, you'll have everything except for a mistress. If you're willing to, I believe that you'll have many younger and beautiful mistresses. But, if you choose to go against me..."

Zhao Ruoxin smiled coldly while she looked at Xia Tao's ghostly pale face. Then, she said clearly, "I will sue you for forcing yourself against women. I'll tell the police that you relied on your status as the vice director and committed many crimes in City C. Now that I have the
Manoban Family to back me up, don't you think that I can destroy you?"

Nancy looked extremely terrifying when she gritted her teeth.

"Nancy... you... why did you become like this?"

Xia Tao opened his eyes widely and looked at the woman who used to lie in his chest obediently. When did she turn into a flesh-eating beast...

Nancy smiled coldly and said briefly without any emotions, "Director Xia, if possible, I think it's better if we stop contacting each other! Remember, beware of your social status if you go against me.

I'm just a mere woman and I've got nothing left to lose. You better think about the price that you'll need to pay before making a move!"

...

Nancy and Xia Tao left the coffee shop one after the other. Then,. a girl with huge curls and sunglasses next to their table also stood up.

She paid for her coffee and walked towards the white Volkswagen at the entrance.

After inserting the key into the keyhole, Jennie took off her wig and sunglasses. After watching Nancy's car driving into a distance, she started the car and followed along.

Ever since the first night that Nancy entered the Manoban Family, Jennie had ordered some equipment online. For instance, the pepper spray that she used on Taecyeon and the mini camera used to capture the perverts in the subway!