L

-Hey honey, what's up?, asked her father as Emily called him.

-Hey dad. I have a question., started Emily.

-Are you pregnant?, asked the man.

-No, what on earth dad?, frowned the brunette, rolling her eyes.

-Okay, shoot then., chuckled the father.

-Anyways, there's this party at a friend's house tonight. Is is okay if Liv and I go?, wondered the younger girl.

Olivia watched Emily's face, trying to read her expression.

-Well, you know the rules. If you drive, you don't drink., said her father seriously.

-I know dad. I won't drink. I promise., replied Emily quickly.

-Okay. Well then, I don't see why you shouldn't go., chuckled the man.

-Nice. Thanks dad. We'll be home around 2am, is that okay for you?, wondered the brunette.

-Yeah, as long as you don't wake me up., replied the father.

-We won't., chuckled Emily, looking at Olivia and nodding.

-Okay, great., said her father.

-Thank you dad, byeeeee. I love youuuuuu., smiled Emily hanging up once she heard her dad reply.

Olivia smiled whilst petting Hobi.

-So, it's a yes?, asked the brunette.

-Yup, I told you they'd say yes., smiled Emily.

-Niceeeee. I guess we're going to a party tonight. I really do need a drink., chuckled Olivia.

-I won't drink tonight., replied the younger girl.

-Why not?, pouted Olivia.

-Because I'm driving., continued Emily.

-Oh. Okay, yeah. Makes sense., smiled the older brunette.

-Let's go home and get ready, shall we?, chuckled Emily, taking Olivia's hand in hers.

-Yes babe., nodded her girlfriend, intertwining their fingers. 

They eventually got back from their little walk. Emily gave Hobi his food while Olivia took forever to get ready. Emily didn't really care about what she was gonna wear. She would probably just wear what she was wearing at that exact moment. After a long while, she finally saw her girlfriend walk down the stairs with a tight hot dress. Emily couldn't help but stare.

-Damn., said the brunette.

-Like what you see?, chuckled Olivia walking down the stairs and then up to her.

-Hell yeah., smiled the younger girl, wrapping her arms around Olivia's waist.

-So you're okay with me going like this?, asked the other brunette.

-Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?, frowned Emily.

-I don't know. Tyler used to tell me to cover up or that I'm dressing like a slut because I'm planning on cheating or some shit., admitted Olivia looking down.

-First of all, fuck him. Secondly, you look hot as fuck, why should you cover up if you confident and beautiful like that? Thirdly, I'm not Tyler. I'm not insecure like that. Sure, people might stare at you, but I couldn't care less because I know that you, you're all mine. Like hell yeah, look at my girlfriend. She's so hot right? But guess what? She ain't yours., chuckled Emily at the last sentence.

-I love you., smiled Olivia as she leaned up to kiss Emily.

-I love you too. Now, let's go show your beauty off., smirked Emily.

-Wait. You're going like that? Come on, babe., pouted the brunette.

-What? Hey, don't judge me., pouted Emily back.

-Let me dress you, yeah?, smirked the older brunette.

-You wanna dress me?, frowned the other girl.

-Yup. Come on., said Olivia as she grabbed Emily's hand and walked up the stairs with her, going to her room. 

She opened Emily's closet after making her girlfriend sit down on the bed. Emily wasn't complaining because she could casually check her girlfriend out. Olivia pulled a white buttoned-up shirt. She turned around and looked at Emily. 

-Get undressed. Your bra as well., smirked Olivia.

-My what now?, frowned Emily, hoping she didn't hear right.

-Your bra., chuckled the older girl.

-I'm sorry, but nope. I'm not going to a party without a bra., replied the younger brunette.

-Please., pouted Olivia.

-Babe, I wouldn't feel comfortable., admitted the other girl.

-Oh. Okay then. That's okay. Keeping the bra on it is. But now take your hoodie off and put the shirt on, yeah?, smiled Olivia softly, handing it to her.

-Okay, love., chuckled Emily, getting up and taking her hoodie off, taking the shirt and putting it on.

Olivia of course had to watch her button the shirt up, because why waste an opportunity of staring at that toned body? 

-I can see you, Liv., chuckled the younger girl.

-Mhm, and I can see...a lot., smirked Olivia and walked up to Emily, tucking the shirt in slightly and unbuttoning the three top buttons. 

-Damn, okay. That much?, chuckled the girlfriend.

-Let me show my girlfriend off. Can I?, asked the older girl.

-Yeah. Of course you can. So, jeans with a white shirt half open? Is that my outfit?, smiled Emily after pecking Olivia's lips.

-Yes and then you put your leather jacket on with your hot combat boots., replied Olivia with a smile.

-Sounds good to me. Let's go?, asked the younger girl.

-Yes babe, let's go., repeated Emily, grabbing the car's keys. 

They walked out, locking the front door. Emily started the car while Olivia put her sneakers on in the passenger's seat.

-You could have done that inside, babe., chuckled Emily as she watched her girlfriend.

-Whatever. You can drive., pouted Olivia.

-No, I cannot. Put your seatbelt on., said the younger girl.

Olivia chuckled and nodded, putting the seatbelt on. Emily finally started the car and drove off. She automatically placed her hand on Olivia's thigh and the brunette played her hand on top of her girlfriend's. They drove in silence. Well, not really silence. They were listening to a song on the radio with the windows down. Emily eventually find her way to the party, parking the car not far from the house. She got out and quickly walked to Olivia's side, opening the door for her and helping her out, holding her hand.

-Awww, such a gentle-woman., chuckled Olivia but deep down, she really appreciated how Emily took care of her. 

They walked to the house together, getting some looks because which queer couple would not get looks. Yet, they also had some people staring at them for other reasons. Especially the baby gays. Gary saw them and walked up to them.

-Damn, you both look beautiful. And I mean that in a respectful way of course., said Gary, adding the last part quickly as he caught Emily raising an eyebrow.

-Thank you, Gary., smiled Olivia.

-You're welcome. Anyways, I'm glad you're here. Enjoy the party. If you need anything or if there's a problem, I'm your guy., smiled Gary as he waved and walked away.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: hiiiiiii! it's been a few weeks lol. sorry! I haven't found the motivation to write recently but here we go