XXV

After their breakfast in bed, they decided to stay in bed and just cuddle, to enjoy each other's presence. 

-Your hair so soft., whispered Emily as she's playing with Olivia's hair.

-You're so soft. Softie., smiled Olivia looking up at her girlfriend, her own head laying on Emily's chest.

-Oh shut up., scoffed the younger girl.

-It's truuuue. You're so gentle and soft and considerate and just...god you're flawless., replied the older brunette.

-Mhm, sure. Now, babe, I was thinking. We could go over to your house and get you some clothes and stuff. We do know how long your dad is gonna stay in hospital and you need some things to feel at home and comfortable. Like your pillow for example? So yeah, wanna go over to your house and get you your clothes and some personal stuff?, wondered Emily, her arms around Olivia, holding her close and still playing with her hair.

-I guess we could do that, yeah. But I don't mind wearing your clothes., smiled Olivia.

-I know babe, but you know-, started the younger girl.

-Yeah. I know. We'll go., nodded the other brunette.

-Wanna go now or later?, asked Emily.

-I don't know., shrugged Olivia looking at her girlfriend.

-Babe, you decide., smiled the younger brunette smiling softly.

-I guess we could go now., suggested the older girl.

-Alright, then let's get going my love., said Emily getting up, yet Olivia pouted.

-I still wanted to cuddle a little bit., complained the older brunette.

-We'll cuddle later as much as you want once we're back, okay?, chuckled the other girl putting her shoes on.

-Promise?, asked Olivia.

-Yes, I promise., smiled Emily.

-Okay., replied Olivia getting up watching her girlfriend, still smiling.

-What are smiling about?, chuckled Emily.

-Nothing. I'm just happy. You make me happy. I love you., smiled Olivia walking up to her.

Emily straightened herself and pecked her girlfriend's lips.

-I love you too. Now let's go., replied the younger girl.

-Yes boss., nodded Olivia walking out of Emily's room.

They walked downstairs, Emily putting Hobi in the garden and then walking over to Olivia's house. As already mentioned, they were neighbors. Olivia grabbed her keys and opened the door. It smelled weird as they entered the house. Every window was closed, the stores down. Olivia hated her house. Always a mess. Dirty plates everywhere, dirty clothes, random objects just laying anywhere. She walked to the living room and saw a trail of blood. Right, her dad was stabbed in there. She walked up to the couch seeing the blood on it, obviously dry. Emily noticed what had caught Olivia's eye and walked up to her, grabbing her hand gently.

-Babe, look at me., whispered Emily.

Olivia's eyes were focused on the blood.

-Olivia., said the younger girl.

-This- This is where it happened., replied Olivia still looking at the blood.

-I know. Look at me., repeated Emily.

Olivia obeyed and looked at her girlfriend.

-This is not your fault. This will not happen again, your mom is gone. You're safe. Your dad is being taken care of. Nothing bad will happen. So let's grab your stuff and leave. Okay?, said the younger girl with a soft tone, still holding Olivia's hand.

-Okay., nodded Olivia, following Emily to her room.

Emily opened the door and Olivia noticed that everything was exactly as she had left it that one night. Olivia walked to her closet and grabbed a duffle bag, starting to put clothes in it.

-Hey Em, could you get my stuff in the bathroom? Toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup and all of that? Please?, asked the older girl focusing on packing her clothes.

-Yes, of course my love., smiled Emily leaving the room and going to the bathroom next to her bedroom.

Emily did as told and started assembling Olivia's belongings, while the other girl kept packing her clothes. Once done, she closed the bag and looked around her room. Something caught her eye. Pandi. Yes, Pandi. Her panda teddybear. She walked up to it and smiled lightly. Emily had won that teddybear for Olivia two years back when they went to a fun fair. She grabbed it and her smile brightened. They memory of Emily getting all serious, wanting to win the big teddybear but then losing and getting the little one. Not that Olivia would ever complain. Emily had the biggest pout after she lost the game. That was the moment Olivia knew. The moment she knew that she wanted to be by that idiot's side forever. That's when a pair of arms sneaked around her waist from behind, followed by a kiss on her neck. She smiled softly.

-Remember Pandi?, chuckled Olivia.

-Who?, said a voice.

Definitely not Emily.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N:  SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, CHEW ON THIS WHILE I FINISH THIS SCHOOL YEAR AND THEN I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN! and don't kill me. OKAY BYE