XIV

-Alright, first we wash our hands and then we start baking., chuckled Olivia as they walked in the house.

-And then I'm the mom?, scoffed Emily jokingly.

-Yes. Yes, you are., smiled the older brunette as she put her backpack down and went to the sink.

-Oh shut up. You know I don't like it when you call me "mom"., pouted the younger girl.

-Oh right, yeah, I forgot...sweetheart., smirked Olivia.

Emily sighed, making Olivia giggle. Emily joined her at the sink, washing her hands as well, but drying them on Olivia's arms.

-Hey!, complain the older brunette.

-Whoops., smirked Emily.

-Oh I'll get you back., promised Olivia.

-Oh yeah?, smiled Emily taking a step closer.

-Yeah., nodded Olivia confidently but also jokingly looking up at her best friend.

They were both smiling, looking at each other and standing close. Olivia cleared her throat.

-We should start baking., said the older girl as she walked away form Emily to go to the fridge.

-Yeah. Baking., nodded Emily.

-Okay, so what are we gonna bake?, wondered Olivia.

-Ohhhh I want cookies., smiled the younger girl.

Olivia looking at her best friend, smiling excitingly like a little child. It was adorable. Olivia hadn't seen much of this side of Emily. She was usually just tough and serious, but she always had this cute moments. And, well, Olivia also liked serious Emily, cause she find her hot.

-Liv?, chuckled Emily.

-Hm? Sorry, I zoned out., apologized the older girl.

-So, cookies?, smiled the brunette.

-Yeah, let's bake some cookies., agreed Olivia taking some stuff out the fridge.

Emily sat down next to the sink and watch her best friend prepare everything.

-Are you gonna help me or just watch?, frowned Olivia.

-I'm gonna watch., smiled Emily.

-Oh come on., pouted the older girl.

-Nope., replied Emily.

-Fine., said Olivia as she started mixing the ingredients and making the cookie dough.

Emily just sat there, enjoying watching her best friend baking for her. Olivia seemed so focused and concentrated that she didn't notice Emily walking up to her and looking over her shoulder from behind her. But then she felt a warm breathing from behind her and she stopped massaging the dough with her hands. Olivia smirked as she grabbed a little bit of flour, turned around and put it all over Emily's cheeks. Emily had her mouth wide open, not expecting that at all.

-I told you I would get you back., smirked the older girl.

-You have some nerve., scoffed Emily, grabbing flour from behind Olivia, pushing the older girl slightly against the counter and then putting it all over Olivia's clothes.

-Jokes on you, this is your hoodie., smiled Olivia.

Emily looked down defeated and put both her hands on the kitchen counter, blocking Olivia from going anywhere, even though it wasn't her intention. She only put her hands down due to disbelief. Once she looked back up, she could see Olivia's red cheeks. Was she blushing? Or maybe the hoodie was too warm. Yeah. The hoodie.

-I should, uh, I should get back to baking., suggested Olivia.

-Yes. Yeah., nodded Emily taking a step back and leaning against the counter behind her.

Olivia turned around, continuing with the dough, while Emily went to the sink, cleaning her face that was full of flour due to Olivia's revenge on her. Olivia was finally done with the dough and started forming cookies to the put in the oven. Emily just let her do her thing, helping her clean up afterwards without sharing a word. They both stayed in total silence, cleaning everything. All of a sudden, the door bell rang. 

-I'll get it., said Emily as she walked to the door.

She opened it only to reveal Olivia's ex.

-Oh, hi. What are you doing here?, frowned the brunette.

-Just checking on Olivia. Wanted to make she was okay., replied Tyler.

-Oh, okay., said the younger girl as her best friend showed up.

-Ty? What are you doing here?, wondered Olivia.

-Checking on you., shrugged the older boy.

-I'm okay, I mean, I'm with Em so I'm okay., replied the older brunette.

-Yeah I know, but yeah. I'm here., shrugged Tyler.

-Yeah, I see and you can leave again because I told you that I'm okay and I told you not to come by., said Olivia.

-You're not gonna invite me in?, frowned the boy offended.

-It's not my house., shrugged Olivia.

-Yes, it's mine, and I have this one rule that goes; don't let biphobic people in the house., smiled Emily.

-How am I supposed to be biphobic? I mean, I just said that I think that Olivia is confused., frowned Tyler.

-Yeah, you're invalidating her by saying that. So get walking dude, you're not coming in here., replied Emily closing the door.

Tyler didn't let the door close, putting his foot in between the door frame and the door.

-Hey, come on. Don't be like that., complained the older boy.

-Take your foot back., warned Emily.

-You know, I didn't want to believe the rumors going around at school. You know, the ones that you two are fucking behind doors. That you're dating in secret. But now, I'm starting to believe it., replied Tyler.

Emily open the door, pushed him making him stumble back, pulled his ear walked to the car with him.

-Listen you asshole, how about you do everyone a favor get the fuck out of here, unless you want a visit to the hospital after I break you nose, hm?, said Emily calmly.

-You're a bitch., replied the boy opening the door to his car.

-Yeah, I know., agreed the younger brunette letting him and standing there until he drove off.

She walked back to the house, her best friend still standing at the door.

-Don't listen to what he says. His anger took over. Talk to him once he's calmed down., said Emily closing the door as they both walked to her bedroom.

-Why would I talk to him?, frowned the older brunette walking into her best friend's room.

-I don't know. You were the one saying that you were going to say yes to get back together with him., shrugged Emily replying as if it should have been obvious.

-Yeah, but I only said that because you-, started Olivia but stopped as she was about to say something she would regret.

-Because I what?, frowned Emily following her in the room.

-Because you were smooching with Anne., replied Olivia sitting down on the bed, giving up on her secret.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: hiiiiiiiii, this is a filler chapter but I still hope you somehow enjoyed it?