INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a my new book called "Dear Best Friend"! If you read my other stories, hi welcome back, but if you're new; hello, and welcome to chaos and pure improvisation

Welcome to a my new book called "Dear Best Friend"! If you read my other stories, hi welcome back, but if you're new; hello, and welcome to chaos and pure improvisation. Now meet the characters:

°Emily Quinn, an original character that I created a long time ago. She's a 18 year old girl, very introverted and calm, but will turn the word upside down if it's to help her best friend out.

personality:

-smart
-loyal
-overprotective
-tough but deep down a total softie
-athletic
-sarcastic
-cares but doesn't show
-confident most of the time
-has mood swings
-hates physical contact

Appearance:

She's a tall (1,78m/5'8 ft) brunette, with light hazel eyes and soft tanned skin, skinny but has a toned body. Skatergirl style. Likes wearing beanies. Now just let your imagination run free and create her in your head.

sexuality: very gay but still closeted

°Now let's move on to Olivia Rodrigo:

Well, if you're here, you already know most things about her, as in her age (18y/o), her talent, her angelic voice and a lot more. I will use her real life personality or at least the one we see on screen to write this story.

anyways, Olivia is quite popular at school and an outgoing extroverted person. also extremely touchy.

sexuality: bisexual

Emily only allows Olivia to touch her

Emily only allows Olivia to touch her. But why? Emily never stops questioning why Olivia would want to stick with Emily, because everyone at school wants to be her friend. So why her? Why have Emily as a best friend? They're the complete opposite...but you know what they say...opposites... :)

HAVE FUN!

Author's note: I just think that there aren't many or any gay Olivia Rodrigo stories and I needed to change that so just bare with me. Also, i am not assuming anyone's sexuality, this is pure fiction and for the gays and theys.

I WILL UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER IN A FEW HOURS, SO BE PATIENT

!!! 8am GMT !!!