XXIV

-Hey.

-Oh uh, hey?, frowned Olivia.

-Is Emily there?

-She's on a walk with her dog. Why?, asked the older girl.

-She wasn't replying on her phone, so I came over to talk face to face., shrugged Anne.

-Oh. Can I ask about what?, wondered Olivia.

-About me and her, I guess., said the blonde girl.

-Anne? What are you doing here?, frowned Emily as she walked up to her house with Hobi.

-Oh, hey Emily., smiled the girl.

-She wants to talk about you and her., said Olivia looking at Emily to see how she would react.

-Me and her? What? Ohhhh. The thing that you texted? Yeah, sorry I didn't reply but Anne, that's not what I wanted to tell you-, tried Emily.

-What do you mean?, frowned the blonde girl.

-I'm with someone., added the younger girl.

-Who?, wondered Anne.

-Me., replied Olivia still standing at the door.

-Oh. Well, I can not say that it's surprising. I'm, uh, I'm going to leave now. See you at school. And I'm sorry for what happened to your dad, Olivia. I read the article. I can't imagine what you're going through., said the girl as she started walking away.

-Anne, I'm sorry I didn't tell you immediately. It all happened so fast., said Emily.

-Don't apologize. I am happy for you. But, Olivia, your ex is telling everyone at school that you're back together so you might want to talk with him, informed Anne turning around.

-He what now?, asked Olivia.

-Yeah. I thought he was telling the truth but I now know that it was lie so I just wanted to tell you., replied the blonde girl.

-Thank you for telling me., said the brunette.

Anne waved and walked away. Emily walked in with Olivia and suddenly stopped walking, staring at her girlfriend.

-What?, frowned the older girl.

-You- uh- no p-pants., tried the other brunette.

-Oh. Yeah., chuckled Olivia looking down. 

-Hot., added Emily.

-I see that your brain has lost the capacity of forming complete sentences., giggled the older brunette.

-Yes., nodded the younger girl.

-I need to talk to Tyler though., said Olivia.

-Later., replied Emily putting her hands on Olivia's hips, pulling her closer.

-Em, I don't think that I'm in the mood anymore., admitted the brunette looking down.

-For...?, said Emily.

-Yeah., sighed the older girl.

-Babe, that's okay. We're taking things slow, remember? I don't even think that I want that yet. I mean, you know that I haven't done it...so yeah., shrugged Emily.

-So you're not mad or frustrated?, wondered Olivia looking up confused.

-No. God no. Why would I be mad about that? Come here., said Emily as she opened her arms.

Olivia hugged her girlfriend tightly, feeling relieved. It had been a long day and it was probably the adrenaline that had pushed her to think that she wanted sex. She actually just wanted to be close to Emily.

-Can we just cuddle?, asked Olivia, still hugging her.

-Yes, of course. Cuddle sounds amazing., smiled Emily pulling away from the hug. 

Olivia looked up at her girlfriend and pecked her lips.

-Go upstairs, I'll join you in a few minutes., chuckled the younger girl.

-Okayyyy., smiled Olivia walking upstairs.

Emily walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. She put some biscuits on it, then some cut some mango, knowing that Olivia loved it and put it on the plate as well. She made two toast and put some butter with honey on it, remember that it was Olivia's favorite thing to eat whenever she would go to her grandmother's. She put milk in a mug and put it in the microwave. She made herself some coffee as well. She then grabbed the first mug and put some chocolate powder in it. She put everything on the plate. But something was missing. She walked out to her garden and picked a flower. A beautiful purple flower. She smiled and walked back inside, putting it on the plate as well. She grabbed the plate and walked upstairs, seeing her girlfriend busy on her phone. Olivia smelled the scent and hot choco and looked up seeing her girlfriend with a plate. Emily put it down on the bed and smiled. 

-Breakfast in bed for my girlfriend., smiled the younger girl.

-Em..., smiled Olivia, not believing it.

-Oh and..., continued Emily as she grabbed her flower.

-Awww, it's so pretty., smiled Olivia once again.

-If you were a flower, I'd pick you., replied the younger brunette.

-Ugh, cheesy...I love it., chuckled the other girl.

-Let's eat then., smiled Emily as she sat down next to her girlfriend.

-God what did I ever do to deserve a girlfriend like you. It feels unreal. Like, you're too good to be true. You're gentle, kind, loyal, apparently even romantic! You're so considerate Em. I'm gonna marry you some day., replied Olivia, looking at her girlfriend.

-You better., smirked Emily pecking Olivia's lips.

-Thank you for everything., thanked the older girl.

-Anytime. I got you some mango, toast with honey and butter and a hot choco., smiled the younger brunette.

-Like I said, you're too good to be true. How do you even know that I love mango? I never told you., frowned Olivia looking at her smiling girlfriend.

-You told Tyler once., shrugged Emily looking at the plate.

-God, I love you ., smiled Olivia but then realized what she just said and blushed.

Emily looked at her with a bright smile.

-I love you too, Liv., smiled the younger brunette being happy that they finally said it.

She truly loved her and she wanted her to know all about it. She was going too treat her like the queen she is for the rest of their lives. She would never leave her side or hurt her. At least not on purpose. She would be there through every happy but also through every difficult and sad moment in her life. She would be her light in the dark. 

-Uhm, let's uh eat?, said the older girl grabbing her hot choco.

-Yeah., smiled Emily grabbing her coffee.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: tadaaaa!