XXVIII

They stayed like that for minutes. It felt like hours though. But then Emily's phone started buzzing, which made Olivia pull away from the hug, wiping her last few tears away. Emily sighed and grabbed her phone, picking up.

-Hello?, said the younger brunette.

-Hey Em, listen, there's been a little delay with our flight. We won't be home until Saturday. I'm sorry hun., said her mom.

-Oh. Is everything okay?, frowned Emily which caught Olivia's attention.

-Yes, yes. There was a problem with our tickets. Your dad is calling the company right now to try and get an earlier flight, but for now we can only come back on Saturday. Which means that you're going to be alone for 4 days and a half., replied her mother.

-Thta's fine, mom. We can take care of ourselves., said the brunette.

-I know. I know. I'll put some money on your credit card for food and whatever you need, okay? And how's Olivia doing? I can't imagine how hard it must be for her., wondered Emily's mother.

-She's-She's gonna be okay, mom. Hey, uhm, can I talk to you? Like, a real talk? I need...I need to tell you something., started the younger girl as she sat down on a chair, Olivia's eyes following her and carefully listening to her girlfriend.

-Yes, of course. I'm listening., replied Emily's mother.

-I don't...I don't know how to tell you this. And I'm not ready to tell dad yet, but, mom, I'm...I'm gay., said the brunette closing her eyes and waiting for an answer.

-Honey, I know., chuckled her mother.

-Wait, what?, Emily opened her eyes and frowned.

-I've known since you were five. It was at grandma's house. She was telling you stories about her wedding with grandpa and you said that you didn't want to get married. Then you added that you don't want a husband. Later that day, you told dad that you wanted to marry Olivia, even if you described her as loud and annoying. It was adorable., explained her mother with a chuckle at the end.

-I-I said that?, frowned the brunette.

-Yes. I think we even have it in video. It was your cousin's birthday and as always, dad was recording the whole thing., replied the mother.

-I...So you've known for years?, asked Emily.

-Yes., replied the mom.

-Well you could have told me! It would have made everything so much easier!, laughed Emily looking at her girlfriend.

-You're a dork, Emily., chuckled her mother.

-Uhm, mom?, said Emily.

-Yes hun?, replied the mother.

-I have a girlfriend., confessed the brunette.

-Well, I feel sorry for Olivia cause she's been in love with you for so long. Have you told her?, wondered her mother.

-Uhm, yeah, I'm-I'm pretty sure she knows., chuckled the brunette.

-Well did you tell her?, asked the mother.

-You know what, I'm gonna hand the phone to my girlfriend, okay?, smiled Emily.

-Okay., replied Emily's mom.

The younger brunette handed the phone to Olivia and smiled.

-Hello?, said the older brunette.

-Olivia? I thought she was handing the phone to her girlfriend- Wait. Oh my god! You're the girlfriend?!, screamed her mom making Olivia take the phone away from her ear.

-Y-Yes, it's me. I'm the girlfriend., chuckled Olivia.

-Oh my god I need to tell Teddy., replied the mother.

Olivia put the phone speaker, wanting Emily to hear what her mom was saying.

-Teddy! You owe me 20 bucks!, yelled the mother.

-What? Why?, replied the dad confused as he walked up to his wife.

-Emily and Olivia. I told you it would happen before they'd turn 20., chuckled the mother.

-Wha- Oh come on, they could have waited a few more years and I would have gotten my money., sighed the man.

-Hi dad., chuckled Emily.

-Oh! You're on the phone! Hey Em! How's it going?, laughed her father.

-Pretty good. Say hi to Olivia, dad., chuckled the younger brunette.

-Olivia! Hello! How are you kiddo?, asked Teddy enthusiastically.

-I'm good. How are you Mr. Quinn?, replied the older girl.

-Please call me Teddy. And I'm good as well. Listen kids, if you need anything, we're here. I mean, money wise, since we're literally in another country., chuckled the father.

-We know dad. Thank you. Our food is getting cold, we better get going., smiled Emily looking up at Olivia.

-Ooooh, what did you cook?, wondered her mother.

-I made your famous risotto., replied the brunette.

-And it's delicious, Miss Q., smiled Olivia.

-Call me Vanesse. And I'm happy that my daughter finally makes it as good as mine., smiled the mother.

-No, no. Yours is still superior., chuckled Olivia, who got playfully punched in the shoulder by her girlfriend, making her giggle.

-Okay mom, we're gonna go now. I love you., smiled Emily rolling her eye at Olivia pout.

-We love you too., replied the both of them at the same time.

-Bye now!, said the brunette as she hung up.

She looked at her phone and then at her girlfriend.

-Well that went pretty well., chuckled Emily.

-I'm happy that your parents are so supportive and accepting., smiled Olivia.

-Me too. But listen babe, if you wanna talk about what happened some more, you know that I'm here for you. Whenever you need me., said Emily back with her serious expression.

-I know. Thank you. I love you., replied the older girl.

-I love you too., smiled the other brunette.

Emily put her phone away and got up, grabbing her girlfriend's hands.

-Can I kiss you?, asked the younger girl.

-Of course. You don't have to ask, Em., replied Olivia.

-But I want. I never, ever, ever want to make feel uncomfortable., said Emily looking her girlfriend in the eyes.

-What did I ever do to deserve you?, sighed the older girl.

-I'm gonna kiss you now., replied Emily pulling her girlfriend closer, leaning in for a soft and passionate kiss.

The older girl smiled into the kiss, her hand wandering up to Emily's cheek, stroking it gently with her thumb. The younger girl eventually pulled away.

-We really need to eat though., chuckled the brunette.

-Yes, right, eating, not kissing., smiled Olivia sitting down on her chair, while Emily walked around the table, sitting on her chair.

They continued eating and talking about Emily's parents.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: hello! here's another update cause I will not be able to update next week. Does anyone here watch Love, Victor? cause I really need to find someone to talk about iiiiiit

Anyways, about the smut, I don't know when I'll write it or where I'll put it, but the parents are coming later for a reason :P I don't want her parents to be there yet for their first time lol