XII

Emily got up from her table, her jaw clenched, and Olivia immediately got up as well, trying to hold her best friend back, but the younger brunette was too determined to get the one who owns the instagram account and going around outing people. The person caught Emily looking at them, so they got up immediately, and running away. 

-Oh no you don't., scoffed Emily as she ran after them out of the cafeteria into the hallways.

Emily was faster than the person, so it wasn't really difficult to stop them. Once she caught them, she blocked them against the lockers, her hand grabbing their collar.

His name was Liam. He had tried to get Emily to go on a date with him for years, but Emily kept rejecting him, obviously because she was gay. Liam had asked her out a countless of times, being arrogant while doing it. 

-Where do you think you're going?, asked Emily.

Olivia finally caught up, but didn't say a word.

-Feisty. I like it. Anyways, I knew there was a reason that you didn't want to go out with me. Every girl is dying to go on a date with me. I guess now the whole schools knows why. You are a dyke. You are a dyke, and you're going to hell. You do know that it's a sin, right?, replied the boy trying to seem confident.

-You do realize that I want to punch you until your teeth fall out right this moment. So if I were you, I would stop talking crap. We're going to take a trip down to the principal's office and if you try to run away or whatever, I will hurt you. Do not try me., warned Emily as she let go of his collar.

The three of them started walking down the hallway.

-So, since when have you been wanting to fuck your best friend?, asked Liam looking at Emily.

-Oh wow, you really don't know when to shut up., scoffed Emily.

-Oh come on, everyone sees how you look at each other. You're both dykes, why not just get it over with, hm? I mean, to be honest, I don't know who's a bigger dyke. Emily Quinn, the skater girl who hides being smart and has not friends, or Olivia Rodrigo, the cottage core girl who think she has to please everyone so that everyone will like her. I heard rumors going around that she would sleep with anyone just for them to like her. So, she sounds like a total slu-, rambled Liam.

Emily put her foot in front of him, making him fall on his face. 

-Oh whoops. My bad., smirked Emily as the boy groaned on the floor holding his nose.

Emily grabbed him by his hoodie and made him stand up.

-Keep walking, asshole., said the younger brunette.

Liam finally seemed to have understood when to shut up. Olivia didn't say a word the whole entire time. As they arrived at the secretary, Miss Tania looked up at the three.

-What happened to him?, frowned the woman.

-He tripped., replied Emily with a smile.

-Mhm, Emily Quinn bringing someone with a bloody nose, saying that they tripped. Sounds absolutely believable., scoffed the secretary.

-Ouch, Miss Tania, that hurt my feelings., pouted Emily jokingly.

-Oh sorry, I didn't know you had those. The feelings I mean., smirked the woman.

-Yeah, you got a point there. Anyways, we would like to talk to the principal please., asked the younger brunette.

-Why?, wondered Miss Tania.

-Because this one has been harassing and bullying people., replied Olivia.

-Ah, you're the best friend. Mhm, I see it now., said Miss Tania, Olivia not understanding what she meant.