XLVII

Emily then got an email.

She clicked on it on her laptop and started reading.

Good afternoon Miss Quinn,

We would like to apologize for Miss Anastasia's attitude towards you. We would gladly talk to you on Monday to go over some things and make things at school more bearable for you and classmates. We will assign a new principal to your school who will also start on Monday. We would like for you to represent the students and welcome them with open arms. I really believe that you will like them. The new principal will take you to the office in the morning.

Thank you for being truthful and for speaking up to Miss Anastasia. Because of you, we finally managed to fire her. Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday.

Sincerely,

your new principal,

Brigette Lundy-Paine

Emily frowned and showed it to her girlfriend.

-We're not in any trouble. And we also have a new principal?, chuckled the younger brunette.

-Oh, nice. Wait, can you also check my emails? In case the new principal sent me one as well., said Olivia curiously.

Emily nodded and logged into Olivia's account, who frowned as she saw that Emily knew her password and looked up at her girlfriend.

-I've never told you my password., said the older brunette.

-Love, your password is literally MommySwift1989. Everyone who knows you well, or as well as I do, knows that your favorite singer is Taylor, that you're a simp for her and that you have 1989 on repeat ever since it was released., shrugged Emily, continuing to search for an email.

-Yeah, I guess so., chuckled Olivia now looking at the screen.

-Here. An email for you as well., said Emily, clicking on.

Good afternoon Miss Rodrigo,

We would like to inform you that we have been notified about your complicated situation. We want you to know that we are more that happy to help you with anything academical. If there is any test you would like to retake or any lesson that you missed out on and you would like to catch up on it, please say so and we'll arrange it for you. If you ever need a break or get in trouble for not doing something (ex.: homework), due to your situation, we will talk to your teacher and make them understand. We hope that this will make your life easier, at least at school. We have also heard that you are currently staying with Miss Quinn. So, we are guessing that you know about the whole new principal thing. We truly hope that you'll feel comfortable asking them for help or advice if ever needed. 

Sincerely,

your new principal,

Brigette Lundy-Paine

-The new principal seems cool. At least less of a dick than Miss Anastasia. Don't you think?, asked Olivia after she was done reading the email.

-Yeah. At least we won't have a self-centered milf as principal anymore., joked Emily, making her girlfriend laugh out loud.

-You're an idiot., laughed Olivia.

-What? Come on, no matter how much I hated her, I can tell when someone is hot., shrugged the other brunette.

-Yeah?, smirked the older girl.

-Yes. I mean, look who I'm with. Hottest girl on earth., said Emily, looking at her girlfriend.

-God, you're just so perfect., smiled Olivia, kissing Emily softly.

The younger brunette pulled away. 

-Finish your sandwich, babe., said the younger girl.

-Fiiiiine. But first, can I get a kiss?, pouted Olivia, looking at her girlfriend.

-Of course., smiled Emily, leaning down and giving Olivia a quick peck on the lips.

-Wha- Hey, that's not what I meant., pouted the older brunette once again.

-After you're done eating, we can kiss as much as you want, okay?, chuckled Emily, looking back at her screen.

Olivia kept pouting, moving the laptop away from her girlfriend's lap, replacing it with, well, herself. She sat on Emily's lap, facing her.

-Hi., smiled the older girl.

-Babe, come on., chuckled Emily.

-I'll eat later. I promise., said Olivia leaning down.

The younger brunette gave in and kissed her girlfriend, moving her hands to Olivia's hips. She rubbed her thumbs gently against Olivia's sides as the older girl deepened the kiss. Emily moved her hand to Olivia's back, moving down to her lower back. Olivia pulled away from Emily lips and kissed her jawline, going down to her neck. The younger girl giggled, so Olivia pulled away.

-Why are you giggling?, frowned the older girl amused.

-I'm ticklish., admitted Emily looking up at her girlfriend.

-You're such an idiot, Emily Quinn., chuckled Olivia.

-You're such a hottie, Olivia Isabel Rodrigo., smirked Emily leaning up again and kissing her girlfriend once again.

Olivia smiled into the kiss and moved her hands down to the hem of Emily's hoodie. The younger girl pulled away from the kiss.

-Not now, love. Your blood pressure was really low earlier. You were really weak. I don't want you to be doing anything too physical., said the younger brunette.

-Oh come on, you can't just turn me on like that and then tell me to rest. We both know what my dreams would look like if I were to sleep now. I sure do get more action in my dreams than in my life., pouted the brunette.

-I said that YOU weren't allowed to do anything too physical. Never said that I couldn't., smirked Emily.

-I don't get it., admitted Olivia as she frowned and looked at her girlfriend.

-Let me take care of you., replied the younger girl.

-Take care of me- Oh. Oh, I get it now., blushed the other brunette.

-I mean, only if you want me to. You know that you can say no, right?, asked Emily, wanting to be absolutely sure.

-Yeah, no. God no. Why on earth would I say no to...that? To you?, scoffed Olivia, looking down blushing as the words left her lips.

-Okay then, let me take care of your needs?, smirked Emily, moving her hand to Olivia's chin, making her look up at her.

Olivia gulped and nodded.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: sooooo, hi? anyways, enjoy and until next time lol, idk what to say expect: be patient and thank you for everything