XXXV /M/

++WARNING: SMUT (light smut, if you don't feel comfortable reading smut, please don't read this chapter. I will try not to include anything that could involve the plot of the story. don't expect a lot of details from the smut tho, because again: LIGHT smut. it's their first time so shhhhhhh. no kinks involved, cause it's their first time.)++

They walked for an hour or so. It started raining, so decided to head back to Emily's place. Once back, Emily gave Hobi a treat for being a good boy and then turned her attention to her girlfriend. Olivia was standing and smiling at her like the dork she is.

-What?, frowned Emily confused.

-Nothing. I just love you., replied Olivia shrugging.

-I love you too, Liv., smiled the younger girl, walking up to her and pulling her in for a kiss.

Olivia obviously kissed back, putting her arms around Emily's neck to pull her closer, but the younger girl pulled away and smirked.

-So, teasing me in public, are we?, said Emily putting her arms around Olivia's waist.

-Oh come on, I only called you baby., pouted Olivia.

-Mhm, and something about me making you shut up?, continued the younger girl.

-Yup, sounds about right., smirked the other brunette.

-Come here., said Emily, leaning in and kissing her again, slowly moving towards the table.

She grabbed Olivia by the thighs and helped her sit up on the table. Olivia's hands traveled to Emily's waistline and under her shirt. The older girl pulled away.

-Can I?, asked the brunette.

Emily nodded and helped her take her own shirt off, being left shirtless. Olivia tried not to stare, which wasn't hard when Emily smashed their lips back together. Olivia once again pulled away only a few inches, pulling Emily's lower lips with her teeth and then letting it go.

-Can we go upstairs?, whispered the older girl.

-Of course, my love., replied Emily.

Olivia wanted to get off the table, but Emily decided otherwise. She grabbed her by her thighs yet again, and picked her up, making the older brunette yelp and wrap her legs around Emily's waist. The younger girl walked upstairs to her room, closing the door and locking it. She put Olivia down, making the brunette confused because they weren't by her bed yet. She didn't have a lot of time to stay confused, because Emily pulled her into another kiss, pinning her against the wall. Olivia was surprised, but didn't complain, the butterflies in her stomach going wild. Emily pulled away from the kiss and pecked her lips before kissing her jawline, going down to her neck. Olivia closed her eyes, her head tilting back against the door. Emily kept doing her a thing for what felt like forever for Olivia, but eventually pulled away, looking Olivia in the eyes.

-Liv, how far...how far do you wanna go?, asked the brunette to her girlfriend.

-I am ready. I want to do it., replied Olivia seriously.

-Are you sure?, asked Emily.

-I am. Please., said the older girl.

-Okay, but let's at least have a safe word? Just in case?, suggested the younger brunette.

-Yeah, uh, what about Pandi?, replied Olivia, smiling.

-Like the teddy I won for you?, smiled Emily.

-Yes., nodded the older girl.

-Okay. Pandi it is., smiled the brunette, pulling in for another kiss.

Emily let her go, but didn't stop kissing her, Olivia kissing her back. The younger brunette pulled her closer by her waist and walked backwards to her bed without breaking the kiss. She sat down on the bed, Olivia smirking against Emily's lips, getting on the younger girl's lap like she had done a few days back. She continued kissing her, but then pulled away and did the same as Emily had done to her before. She pecked her lips, kissed her jawline and then went down to Emily's neck, kissing it and sucking lightly. She bit her girlfriend's skin, making Emily let go of a mixture of a moan and groan. Olivia pulled away only a few inches, whispering against Emily's skin.